8: The unwanted touch

Please someone help me out here

Please someone help me out here. I always push myself into trouble.

Do I regret teasing him? Fucking yes!

(No, I want him.)

Everyone's a gangsta until Nischay starts flirting back. I was playing with him, seriously. Because I have seen how irritated he seems when Avi joins us. I have seen the cringed face he made when I was playing with him. But I didn't know I was going to be trouble.

What am I gonna do now?

There is no way I can escape, and It'd be so embarrassing if I ran from here. I mean he is my husband. We are supposed to do romance, but I don't even know what he has in his heart for me.

Nischay passes a teasing grin and brushes his fingers on my waist. "Say something, wifey."

Stop with that name. It's so illegal that we're soaking wet but I still can't do anything. Damn he's looking so hot, I am burning.

You're not supposed to look so breathtaking, husband.
I wish I could say that to him.

"You're not supposed to flirt back." My confidence vanished in a second. Wetness building in my core. I am burning under his touch. My heart stilled when he smiled. "Does that make you weak?" It's too illegal how he knows every fucking thing, when I don't know nothing about him.

"I was playing with you." It was almost a whisper. He laughs against my lips while staring right into my eyes.

"You'll scream if I started playing with you, darling."

Okay, I am officially dead. Rest in peace, Zoya Nischay Mehrotra.

I don't care if he's probably laughing at me for how red I am. We're both wearing red so it doesn't count. The blush on my cheeks is darker than the shade of my saree, and his kurta. The bad thing was that I had wrapped my arms around his neck and he isn't letting me go now. "I have to bath, Nischay." he doesn't move and keeps staring at me, while his lips are held up in a smirk. "Take me with you, then."

This asshole.

"You started the game." He moves his hand from my waist and brings it to my face tucking a wet strand of hair behind my ear. "You end it." He stares at me lips.

I feel myself evaporate. This isn't even a joke. "How?" My voice comes out breathy.

Nischay's gaze moves from my lips, and travels to my eyes. "Kiss me."

He thinks I can kiss him? I got drunk so many times just because I wanted to break the tension between us and I couldn't do it sober. I feel my whole body burn when he touches me. Fireworks erupt in my stomach when he comes close, And he thinks I'll be able to kiss him?