3: Saved once again

Today's the worst day of my life, when I would see the love of my life getting married to someone else

Today's the worst day of my life, when I would see the love of my life getting married to someone else. The woman I love, the only one who owns me, and rules my heart, she would tie the knot with some fucking ass and I wouldn't be able to move a leaf.

Three months ago, on her birthday, when I had planned to propose her. The day was no less than a trauma for me. It still haunts me how she hugged that asshole. It still hurts to know that I was hoping for a lost love, that never existed for her.

How could I think that she might have something for me too?

I couldn't even propose her. I couldn't even tell her how madly I am in love with her. If only I had the nerve to pull out the ring and kneel down before her, I could tell her about my feelings.

Only If she wasn't in love with someone who wasn't me, I could kill everyone who parts her from me. Sad reality that, she buried my love six feet down the ground with her own hands.

Would she ever realize that I loved her?
No, she would never.

The look of her face when I walked away from her, the smile on her face when she hugged Rudra, and her smile when she was trying to kiss me, everything about her still gives me nightmares.

Beautiful nightmares.

It's nothing less than feeling a bunch of swords pierced through my heart.

Memories are so painful. I still spend my nights crying, thinking about every good and bad memory she gave me. The worst thing was, I could still remember everything.

How bad. It really hurts.

I thought I wouldn't join her wedding but thanks to my parents they've succeeded bringing me here to see my own love getting someone else's with my own eyes. The same eyes which were meant to admire her, would be witnessing my destruction.

The person I once imagined a future with, is now going to start a new life with the love of her life.

I wanted to kill Rudra, but he's going to be her life partner now.

No matter I try to move on from her, I can never.

Why did I even come here?!

"Here is your drink, Sir." the waiter said, as I looked up at him coming out of my thoughts, he handed me the glass. I thanked him and he bowed and left.

I stared at my drink, tracing the rim of the glass. I have come here, and I am stuck to my seat from the past one hour since we came. I haven't even met her once.

She probably might be waiting for me or may would be upset with my absence. But I don't have the nerve to face her. I know my heart will betray and I will break down before her.

It breaks me into pieces that she would no longer be with me. I can't stand the way she looks at me.

Staring at my drink for longer than a minute, I finally took a sip. I couldn't even gulp it down my throat when someone tapped my shoulder from behind. I turned around holding the glass to my mouth. It was Abhishek, my brother.