36: Mrs. Nischay

I wake up and the first thing my eyes see is whiteness

I wake up and the first thing my eyes see is whiteness. My body extremely soar and warm and something wrapped around my waist. As drowsiness feigns, I realize I'm naked, covered in blanket head to toe, and Nischay's arm is wrapped around my waist.

I stared at the ceiling, and Nischay, and myself, and realized how damned we were last night.  

Holy hell.

We were fucking and cuddling and sleeping all day while everyone was busy in the celebrations. God, we really didn't step out of our room for a freaking day. 

What would mom be thinking?
What would Ahana be thinking?

What would everyone be thinking while we were not seen for a day? How am I going to answer them?

Oh god, I'm so fucked up. I'm so embarrassed I want to bury myself six feet under the earth.

"Mhmm." Nischay groans in sleep pulling me closer and nuzzles his face against mine. Our legs tangle together and his fingers brush against my bare stomach. The way he snores, and the way they're muffled against the pillows. He's so adorable I sometimes want to keep him in my pocket. But then I remember he's too big. Everything about him, is too big.

And oh, the red and blue marks over him. They start at his neck and continue till his chest, his abs and his back. It was me who painted him, wasn't it? Anyway, he looks good covered in love, red and purple. He looks mine.

"Yeah, yeah." Nischay is mumbling in sleep, smiling as if he's so relaxed. He's seeing a dream. God, Am I in his dream?

Slowly, his brows squint. Someone's annoying him in his dream. "Yes, yes, god, stop pulling my cheeks, Zoya. I love you too." He complains adorably, his arms around me as if I were his pillow. I couldn't help but laugh.

He loves me.

And he's not angry from me anymore. 

I am so happy, so happy and I'm laughing. And suddenly, I remember something. 

"The one who kisses the other first loses."

"Be ready to lose, wife."

Fuck. I lost the bet, didn't I?

Nischay will humiliate me and tease me and embarrass me so much once he wakes up. It's very better if I disappear before he's awake.

You need to run, Zoya. 

I kiss him first. It was important before every other thing.