27: Fuck me, please

MAAAAAAF KARDO MUJHEEEEEEE!!!!! AAAAAAAH !!! 😭😭😭😭😭

Meri pyaari janta: Kardiya naaam phirse change??? 😘😘🕺🕺🕺Mil gayi tasalli??? Keede padenge tujhe, Author bewdi!! 🥰🥰

Bhaiyo beheno, mera is saal ka resolution hai......YE STORY KHATAM KARNAAAAA  (aaye din mari rahegi toh ho gayi story khatam) 🥰🥰🥰😀😀

lekin meri tehas nehas ho chuki zindagi ka kya—🧍‍♀️💀😔

Tum logon ka dil khush karne k liye 🥺🥺

GUESSS WHAT?!?? 😭🥰🥰

I'M HERE WITH A NEW YEAR SPECIAL !!! SMUT!!!🥰🥰🥰😍😍

Padhne ke liye ant tak jude rahe 😘😘🤌

AND I WISH Y'ALL A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!! May bhagwan aapko madarchodo se dur rakhe aur aap sabhi ki zindagi mein ek MORALLY GREY launda bheje, who'd love you unconditionally!!! 

(inspiration Zoya ke patidev se mat lena) 🥰

AAUR BAAAKI NACHO SAARI RAAT TAANG UTHA KEE🕺🕺

shuru karte hai without anymore bakchodi😭😭 (author se aatma chipat gayi hai)

The morning rays felt like an alarm, waking me up to reality from the chimerical dream I had been lost in

The morning rays felt like an alarm, waking me up to reality from the chimerical dream I had been lost in. My eyes opened to the surreal sight, the most beautiful daydream.  Zoya's arms are wrapped around me, her weight falling upon me, face nuzzled in my chest. She's snoring softly against my shirt, her chest heaving delicately with the breathes syncing with mine. A breeze of air flows though, flickering a blow of blossoming emotions between us. Zoya squints her eyes in sleep, her hands pulling me in, sticking her body to mine. 

The border of pillows I had made last night is ruined, having most of the pillows scattered on the floor. Some of them are too far I wonder how bizarre I was sleeping that I threw them this far in sleep. 

Conclusion, I couldn't stay away from her even after everything I did. And I'm staring at her as if nothing is there for me to do. 

"Stop staring at me if you're not going to do anything."

Zoya clings on me even more, wrapping her arms around my neck as she nuzzles her face against mine. Strange, how she was pretending to be asleep. But what amazes me is the thought of her being able to see everything with her eyes closed. 

I cock a brow at her, "How did you know?" 

Her lips moved against my neck, her fingers brushing the hem of my shirt as she mumbled. "Eyes aren't needed to see anything. Heart does."