32: Breaking down

I left her room like it wasn't a big deal

I left her room like it wasn't a big deal. As if the pain was never hitting me in the first place, and I was fine with the wind churning in my gut. 

He would never do that to me. 

Even if he had a relationship with her in the past, he'd tell me. I'd wait for him to tell me. Nischay loves me. He said he'll always love me. I believe him. 

He would never cheat on me. 

Empty thoughts crawled through my head shaking the last pore of my sentience. I opened the door of our suite, stepped into the dim light of our bedroom.

And there he was, scrolling through his phone as he laid under the blankets. 

Nischay senses my presence as soon as I stepped closer to him. He smiles, put the phone back on the hurriedly and opens his arms for me. 

And this, this man was going to cheat me? I would never believe that. 

Nischay sits up on the bed, his arms opened wide for me. But I lunge on him fiercely, trapping him under me as I cupped his face. His eyes grew wide, and he smirked wrapping his arms around me. Perhaps he was aware that I wanted him, right now. Right here. 

But it wasn't out of love this time. It was desperation, anger, lust and pain. I wanted him to commit that he was mine. I wanted my name dug deep into his soul.

As possessiveness takes over, I press my lips against his and kiss him hard. My hands clutched his shirt tightly, pulling him closer and closer. He tasted different tonight. He tasted like every drop of blood onto my burning altar of desperation. He tasted like pain, but also like the cure. He tasted like water to my burning zeal. 

Nischay wraps his arm around me, kisses me back without any word. I let my heart take over, the desire feigning my senses as I raveled my fingers into his hair, swiftly pushing him deeper into my mouth. I hover over him, his arms around my back crawling inside my shirt.  l let out a sound as his tongue traces the lines of my mouth. The other hand sliding up my back unhooks my bra, and he rubs his hand across my bare back.

Suddenly, I taste the sour metallic taste bursting into my mouth. I break the kiss abruptly, my chest heaving as I looked at him.

It ached me so much that I kissed him so hard I drew his blood out. 

But I do not care, and I kiss him again on his neck, lashing out the hunger crawling within my bones. I suck his neck as his hands roamed all over me, "Tell me you're mine." I whisper in his ear, brushing my lips against his jaw as I firmly gripped upon his collar. Anger, possessiveness and every envious emotion is flowing within me.