5: Little troublemaker

"Calm down yourself down, Nischay

"Calm down yourself down, Nischay." my inner voice said to me.

Just kill me already, I can't believe she is my wife. 

My wife.

Her arms were wrapped around my neck as I carried her upstairs to our bedroom. 

She's not even half of my warmup weight.

The bedroom was covered in red and decorated beautifully with roses all over. A sudden gush of fragrance and mist hit my nose as I stepped inside. This doesn't even feel like my bedroom now. It was dark and only the candles were spreading a little light. The purple curtains were replaced by white silk ones. And they were blowing with air seeking the moon's glow to cast in the room. 

Floating candles and roses all over the room. Even the bed was loaded with rose petals. I was standing at the doorstep with her in my arms, still thinking how we would sleep on this bed.  My family literally did everything to make this romantic as if they were really expecting us to do something on our wedding night. 

They changed everything in my room. The bedsheets, the cushions, the curtains and everything. The only thing they didn't change was the huge chandelier hanging in the middle of the ceiling above our bed.  

Zoya was too awkward, it was clearly seen by the look on her face. 

It was so awkwardly romantic.

I sighed and walked to the bed. Zoya hissed a little as I placed her on the mattress. Her sprain is really bad. I walked over to the dressing table and pulled the drawers. The pain relief spray and bandages must be here. I used them last time when I had a sprain after the gym.

She stared at me as I knelt down before her and held her foot. "I can do it myself, you don't have to—" I glared at her making her stop in between. "Hold your skirt up." She did as I said and lifted her skirt up a little. The anklets she's wearing look so beautiful in her feet. I might like to hear them every morning as I wake up to the sound of her anklet bells. 

 I smiled as I sprayed over her foot and tied the bandage around her ankle. She moaned and hissed and whimpered softly every time I moved her foot. It's hard to control my smirk imagining how she would look—

God my mind is going insane. 

"It's done." I looked at her only to find her staring at me adorably. As if she was lost somewhere. "Zoya??" I called her and she startled. her face was red. God, she is so adorable sometimes. I laughed softly and went to the closet. Mom said she had set her clothes in my closet already. I got clothes for her and came back. "You can change now." I said to her and placed her clothes on the bed. "Tell me when you're done, Okay? I will get a shower till then." 

Zoya nodded to me as she started to take off her veil. As a good husband, I should ask her, right? "You need my help?" she stopped and looked at me with curious eyes. The veil falls down her head. God, she's going to kill me. "No, I don't." she said and started to remove her earrings. I guess she really doesn't need my help.