9: Nischay comforts Zoya

Just look at her

Just look at her. She didn't agree when I said she is ethereal but here she is effortlessly taking my breath away. My wife never helps me have unholy thoughts about her. There are days when I want to fuck the life out of her. But right now, I want to fill her in my arms and stare at her without being bored, because she looks so adorable.

"What is something better?" She isn't so innocent like she pretends. Little miss doctor knows everything. She knows how she drives me insane but she likes to hear it from me. Huh?

"Like sleeping soundly with my wife which I couldn't do last night." I wrap my arms around her waist and pulled her close. The towel falls down her hand and her hair fall down her shoulder. Can I just cup her face and kiss her? No, don't look at me like that. I lose myself.

"You are still jealous of that kid, aren't you??" She laughs it off. I mean she isn't wrong though. I squint my brows at her. "He is a little troublemaker. Stop addressing him as a kid, Zoya." She doesn't stop laughing. She is too bad.

"Hey, stop, focus on your husband, Zoya." I can't believe I am whining for her. "You've got nothing to focus on, Mr. husband." she laughs again, and wraps her arms around my neck while smiling. "You're being a bad wife, Zoya." I am being cringe? Doesn't matter, she is laughing. She laughs again and pulls my cheeks like I was a kid. It hurts. "You're so cute, my coldie boogie bear." What did she call me? Is that my nickname? boo-what?

"I gave you such a sweet name, wifey." I place my hands at the side of my waist. "And you're calling me what?? Boo-boo what?? Coldie boogie bear?? Is that even a name??"

She laughs and pulls me close grabbing my collar. "Not boogie bear," My heart stills when she kisses my cheek. Out of excitement? "But my coldie boogie bear cutie patootie with butter whipped cream and cherry on the top sparkling sunshiny ice cream."

She just kissed me.
She just kissed me.
She just kissed me.

I am on the ninth cloud right now and I am feeling like slamming my lips upon her until mine is the only name she has on her tongue. But naahhh my wifey gave me something to remember for life.

I laugh when she's still hugging me, nuzzling her face in my neck. "Is that my name?" I laugh again when she nods. "You won't even remember such a long name till tomorrow morning, Zoya." She smiles against my neck. I am feeling a whole zoo of fireworks right now. "I'm a doctor, my coldie boogie bear cutie patootie with butter whipped cream and cherry on the top sparkling sunshiny ice cream." She makes me smile. How can she even remember such a long ass sentence? I mean name? "I have really good memory, Nischay." Oh yes. Of course.

She kissed me on the cheek.

I'm going to keep thinking about it all night.

Zoya keeps hugging me and I didn't feel like breaking the hug. I could still feel her smiling against my neck. And it calms me. She is my peace.

My eyes travel down her face, and I realize she has red marks at her neck, and down her chest. I feel that heaviness in my chest, when I lifted the robe up. The red marks continue up to her arms. Brushing the hair from her neck, her back is covered in red too. Her face was red too, but I thought it was because of blush. Her skin almost looks like ripping off her body. It seems like someone was rubbing her body with something sharp. On purpose.