6: The ritual of love

My eyes opened to the view of the most beautiful site, when sunlight falls on my face

My eyes opened to the view of the most beautiful site, when sunlight falls on my face. A smile decorates my face when I saw Nischay sleeping beside me. The upper two buttons of his shirt were undone. His hair were messed up as he was snoring muffled against the sheets. I laughed at how peacefully he was sleeping, with his face buried in the pillows. 

Last night he was pissed by Avi, and now he's hugging him close to his chest like he was a soft toy. I wonder if he was hugging me like that too. 

A sudden realization hits me that I was now married, and I was too late to wake up. I really forgot that I was no longer in my house. His family would be awake by now and I was still sleeping. I had informed the hospital that I was going to be on leave for somedays. It's strange how did I even got late? I always get up at 6 but damn I got two hours late today. In haste I got up from the bed. 

Woah, the sprain is so better is doesn't hurt so much. I can walk. All thanks to the lovely care my husband did. I smiled and walked to the closet to grab my clothes so I could take a shower.

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷

"Ahana, do you really think I can wear this??" I asked her staring at the saree she gave me. It was a red banarasi silk saree, with a golden border and fine work of mirror all over. I had always loved red but this was damn. 

"You have to wear this, Bhabhi. You'll look great." she assured me as she sat on the bed near Avi. He was still sleeping, and Nischay was already gone at the gym for his morning workout as usual when I came out of the shower. 

"I don't know how to wear this, Ahana. I've never wore a saree before." I am a little embarrassed to say this but who would've thought that this day would come. "It's okay, Bhabhi. That's why you got me." She smiled and came near me. 

"It's no big deal, Bhabhi. I'll help you." She takes the saree from my hands. I looked at her, and she was smiling at me warmly. "God knows what I'd do without you."

I wore the blouse and petticoat myself, and Ahana helping me to wear the saree. "Did something happen last night?" My eyes grew wide as a blush took upon my face. "What did you say??" Ahana looked up and smiled at me while she was doing the plates. 

"Nothing happened like you're thinking, Ahana." I hate how bad I am blushing. Probably somewhere I wanted something to happen too. God, my hormones are taking over. 

"And It's done." she got up and I looked myself in the mirror. The saree fits my curves perfectly, I won't lie. I parted my lips to let out a word of appreciation, but before I could speak anything, Ahana grabbed the straightener, and she started doing my hair. 

"You look so beautiful, Bhabhi." She said when she was done. Her words made my blush. She got up and whirled me around. I saw myself in the mirror. I was looking so heavenly I got a crush on myself.  Will Nischay get a crush on his wife too?