CHAPTER 25

ELLA P.O.V

    Ty hands were on my waist with our lips still locked in ,he picked me up with my legs wrapped around him

    Ty hands were on my waist with our lips still locked in ,he picked me up with my legs wrapped around him.We stopped kissing for a while to catch our breath then went in with the kiss with Ty carrying me to the bed with him on top do you want to continue with this ?he  whispered in my ear I answered by nodding my head i need words from you yes i want to. Ty pulled off my gown leaving me with my lingerie.I got something right for the first time in a long while which is putting on one of my favorite underwear,with my clothes on the floor Ty kept staring at me , looking at my body and then looking into my eyes ,I wasn't shy or anything when it comes to my body i get comfortable in it .I like your curly hair and your physique baby, you unique, you so complete i can make you wetter with how perfect you look,you got  a pretty face and your hips don't lie he said while looking at me.He then removed his clothes leaving him with just his underwear ,he came on top of me unhooking my bra faster than i can imagine covering my left nipples with his mouth and his hands on my right nipples. I was trying not to moan out, don't try to hold it I want to hear you moan out, the party is still going on downstairs don't worry about them hearing you they are all drunk the music is loud enough they won't hear you he said.He then removed his hands from my nipples pulling down my underwear inserting two of his fingers inside me at the same time ,the feeling was out of this world I was feeling horny ,his fingers we're doing magic . I can't even imagine the way he will feel inside of me ,his mouth were no longer on my nipples, he is good with what he his doing i can now understand why he his famous among the female gender ,with him using his tongues on my neck licking and sucking my skin and his fingers still inside of me , it was pure bliss I can't get you out of my mind he whispered in my ear. I couldn't wait anymore I wanted him inside of me immediately. Like  he could read my mind chill this night is all about you I don't want you rushing he told me , he then removed his  fingers and went on with pulling down his underwear he was big down there ,he picked up a condom from the drawer next to the bed tearing the wrapper with his mouth, he looked so hot doing that will you like to put it on me ? or I should put it on myself, I collected the condom from him wrapping my hand around his dick he had pre cum on the tip. I wanted to make him feel better so i went on rubbing his dick before putting on the the condom, finishing with that he rubbed the tip in the middle before sliding in with ease because of how wet I was.He went all in, moving and hitting the right spots. We were both moaning out loud I can't even explain the way I feel right now ,when he said this night was all about me he wasn't joking ,when it comes to the people I had sex with he his top there he was that good. Cumin  and going several rounds we were both tired ,we were laying down with comfortable silence.

I was having battles with my mind. I was scared of what was going to happen next. I knew he was not a relationship type, and at the same time, I liked him. There was nothing I could do about it. I decided to enjoy the moment, to take it as it comes. 'Should we dress up and go join them downstairs, or do you still want us to lay here?' Ty asked. 'Let's go downstairs.' I left Laylay down there; I don't want her to come looking for me. 'Okay,' he replied. I went to the restroom to clean up and put on my clothes. We got dressed and went downstairs, not knowing we were going to meet drama. Montel and Laylay were both having a heated argument; she was tipsy, and I could see it. It was even worse because Montel was also high. I think I had an idea of what might have caused the fight, but the best thing right now was to separate them. It was late; the only wise thing to do was to go home. I quickly went to meet Ty. 'We are leaving now; it's late.' 'Wait, my driver is going to drop you guys since he brought you. I am just going to take Montel to his room, then send the rest of the people here home. Make sure you call me once you get home, okay?' Then he came to hug me before we both parted ways.

A nice playlist will go with this chapter 😩🥹+ the room they found themselves 🥹