CHAPTER 23

ELLA P.O.V

  Laylay was still sleeping; I was sure she forgot we were going out this evening

  Laylay was still sleeping; I was sure she forgot we were going out this evening. 'Wake up!' I shouted. 'What is going on? Why are you disturbing my sleep?' she mumbled. 'We shouldn't have gotten drunk last night if this is how we were going to be sleeping today,' I told her. 'We're not reasoning well because we have a party tonight. I don't think I can stomach any more alcohol; I can still feel last night's drink. Anyways, let's stand up and decide what we are wearing tonight. Ty's driver is coming at 7 pm, and we haven't even picked what we are wearing. I don't want us to look shabby tonight; we must look our best,' I told her. 'I totally agree with you,' she answered.
She stood up from her bed and went to her wardrobe. First, she picked up a white gown; the gown looked pretty. 'You are going to help me with my hair tonight,' she said. 'I want a ponytail with it. I will assist you with your makeup,' she bargained. We all know I was better at styling hair, and she was good with applying makeup. The time was 5 pm already. We both went to my room to search for a dress. I also settled for a white dress, but I was going to go blonde with it in order to meet up with time. I started installing my hair. Time went fast; it was 6:40 pm. Laylay was done; I was the only one remaining. She was almost done with my makeup. I wanted us to finish early; I hate keeping people waiting. I guess his driver has to wait a few more minutes for us to be done."
Ty's driver arrived exactly at 7 pm, but we were done around 7:30 pm.