CHAPTER 14

TYRIQUE P

TYRIQUE P.O.V

Ella and I were inside the car. My intention is for us to go have breakfast first before starting the day. "You listen to music a lot, right?" I asked her. "Yes, I love music," she replied. "Then what songs do you like, so I can play it? Pick any song you feel is good. I want to know your taste in music," she replied. I picked up my phone to play "Ride" by Ciara ft Ludacris. She turned her head over to me after hearing the song I picked, then smiled at me, saying, "You do have a great taste in music," before we started singing along to the song.

"I can't do it long
I can do it whenever or however you want
I can do it up and down
I can do it circles
To him, I'm a gymnast
This one is my circus
I market it so good
Man, these **** trying to buy-y-y-y-y me
They love the way I ride it"

While we were singing, I was just staring at how beautiful her smile is, and me thinking about the lyrics of the song wasn't even helping me at all because she was practically singing word to word. We were both enjoying the songs that were being played before we got to our destination for breakfast. The place is a very beautiful place that also has a place to sit outside with a beautiful view.

We both settled down outside and ordered waffles with varieties

While eating, I initiated the conversation with her. "What do you like to do for fun?" I asked her. She replied by telling me how she doesn't go out a lot and just likes being alone in her space. We talked about what we do. I told her about the businesses I own, and she told me she likes how business-oriented I am. She also talked about what she does to make money, which is her influencing work and the brands she works with presently. We talked about so many things. I found her personality interesting. She is a very chilled person too.

My plan for today was a lot; I hope we would be able to achieve everything. I really want us to have fun today. After our breakfast, the first place I was taking her to was an Art gallery, one of my favorite Art galleries in New York, which is Eden Gallery. They display art in their breathtaking galleries and represent brilliant contemporary artists. "Do you like art?" I asked her. "I do," she replied. "Then our first stop is an Art gallery," I told her. "Okay, I am ready," she said.
We got to the art gallery an hour later. We both went on to check the various art displays, and we talked about how beautiful they were and the possible meanings behind them. It was a good experience. I could see she was enjoying the view, and so was I.