CHAPTER 13

ELLA P

ELLA P.O.V
   Fridays are one of my favorite days of the week. They're my free days, so I usually spend them sleeping, eating, and watching movies. Laylay usually attends a class on Fridays. There are times when I just want to be alone and enjoy some alone time. Tomorrow, I'm going out with Tyrique, but I'm not sure if it's a date or just a hangout. I haven't figured out what to wear yet since he hasn't told me where we're going. Tyrique is a fun guy to talk to, and I've noticed he's quite busy and passionate about his work. I'm excited about the outing and I've even told Laylay about it. She loves picking outfits, so she's happy to help me choose what to wear. I'll probably ask Tyrique about the details later today. Today, I started by cleaning the apartment after my morning routine, then I took a shower and ate. While watching a movie on Netflix, Laylay came in and we talked about her day. After eating, I suggested she rest and join me for the movie. We also discussed how she'll help me pick an outfit for tomorrow once we wake up from our nap. We woke up later in the evening. I saw that Tyrique had called, but my phone was on silent as I wanted uninterrupted sleep. I called him back, and we had a conversation. After a while, I asked about our plans for tomorrow. Tyrique advised me to wear something comfortable, as he planned to pick me up in the morning for a day-long outing. I shared my apartment address and ended the call. Getting up from my bed, I checked to see if Laylay was awake. Once she was up, we discussed Tyrique's suggestion of wearing something comfortable. Eventually, we managed to choose outfits by the end of the day. We then went about our other activities before going to bed for the night.
     On Saturdays, I ensure I get enough sleep, but today I had to wake up early for an obvious reason. I woke up in a good mood since I've been eagerly awaiting this day. Laylay was going to assist with my makeup today, even though I'm aiming for a natural look. I planned to style my hair on my own. I had to hurry so I wouldn't be late. I opted for a t-shirt, jeans, and sneakers – nothing too formal. The time was 9:30 am, and he was expected to arrive by 10:00 am. Laylay had just finished applying my makeup; all I needed to do was style my hair, and I'd be ready. A few minutes later, the apartment bell rang. Laylay went ahead to open the door. I had to join them in the sitting room. I saw Tyrique standing, looking so fine. I couldn't stop staring. "What's up? You look beautiful," he told me. Then he went ahead hugging me. "Are you ready for today?" he asked. "Yes, I am," I replied. I then told Laylay byebye before we both left the apartment with me hearing Laylay voice saying , "Have fun!" Getting to his car, I found out he was driving a black Rolls-Royce. I don't know much about cars, but I can recognize a Rolls-Royce or Audi when I see one because I love them. I was in love with his car. "Nice car," I told him. "Thank you," he replied. His driver was in front. I never knew he was this loaded. He then went ahead to open the back door for me. After opening the door, he went to the other side to settle down. The interior of this car was even better. It was so lovely. The day hadn't started, but I was so excited about what was to come.

The date will be so exciting ☺️☺️💃🏾

I wanted to add the date to this chapter but it would be too long so I decided to add it to Tyrique Pov🥹 and now this chapter is short,anyways enjoy this chapter ☺️