CHAPTER 17

ELLA P

ELLA P.O.V

I told Laylay about everything that went down on Saturday. She was excited when she heard the whole event. We both went ahead to open everything Ty got me, which was a lot and expensive. Laylay told me how lucky I was meeting someone who cares for me in just a short time. She also asked me how I felt about him. I told her how comfortable and safe I feel around him. We enjoyed opening the whole gift.
Today is yet another Monday, which means a busy day. I was indifferent about today; all I wanted was to attend class and go back to bed. But today, I had so many things to do after my classes. Today, I have to shoot an advert for some of the brands I work for. Next week, the fashion week starts; many things have to be done before next week. I wish I could experience at least a day out of the fashion week. It has always been my dream to attend fashion week, but I know soon I would be invited to one if I keep being consistent with my work.
Laylay and I are both leaving school at the same time; we both have the same school schedule every Monday,which makes it easy for me. She drops me and picks me up at the end of the day. We left school at 5 pm on our way back to the apartment. I had a missed call from Ty. I thought about calling him later in the evening when I am done with everything I have to do.
We got to our empty apartment. Laylay and I have been contemplating whether we should get a dog or not because the apartment is always quiet. We both love dogs, but we were thinking about how to take care of it. Taking care of a dog is a big responsibility. We wanted a parlor dog, either a Lhasa or Eskimo, but we haven't made the final decision. We went to our separate rooms to take a shower and change before deciding on what to eat. We ended up making pasta and sauce. I cook better than Laylay, but we find it very hard to prepare meals for ourselves.
I remembered I had things to do. I made sure I ate my food quickly, then went to my room to get the items sent to me by the brands. Afterward, I started making videos and taking pictures. By the end of the day, I was able to pick the best of the videos and pictures before sending them to the brands for their approval.
After a short while, I got feedback from them, letting me know they were okay with them and that I should go ahead and post them on my instagram page.
@Ellathomas

Liked by tyriquehyde and 17,442Hope you having a nice day❤️#ad#prettylittlethingsView all 87 comments Tyriquehyde:wosh😋Leahtaylor:That my Bestfriend🥰❤️

Hope you having a nice day❤️#ad#prettylittlethings
View all 87 comments
Tyriquehyde:wosh😋
Leahtaylor:That my Bestfriend🥰❤️

Today has been very busy for me, but before I go to bed, I had to make a call. I picked up my phone and dialed his number. He picked up after the third ring. He asked about my day and how I was doing generally. I answered him by telling him everything I did today. I asked him how he was doing, and he told me he has been working all day and that he is still at the office. He mentioned that he has a lot to do and that this month will be a very busy one for him. He talked about his brand is showcasing their collections at the fashion week, and how he wants everything to come out well. I never knew he was this big in the fashion industry. I really am happy for him because not everybody has that opportunity to showcase their work at the fashion week.
I told him how happy I am for him and that he should take it easy; everything will come out well. We talked about many things; he is easy and fun to speak to. He asked me when next we were going to hang out, and we later agreed to go out again on Friday night after a hectic week. We talked for a while, then ended the call. I dropped my phone and slept off; that was how exhausted I was.
I woke up early the next day because I slept early the previous night, and today I have one class. I was even thinking of staying back and not attending the class, but the good girl in me couldn't just sit back. I got up from bed and went to do the things I was supposed to do before attending class today. While preparing for class, I heard the doorbell. I went to answer the door and met a delivery man with roses in his hand and a package.
"Good morning, please, I am looking for a Miss Ella Thomas," he said. I answered, "Okay, that's me." He handed me the package and asked if I could sign for it. Before I signed it, I asked who the package was from. He told me the sender had no name. I signed the paper and collected the package from him.
Laylay was in the kitchen when I entered the apartment. She asked who was at the door. I explained everything to her, and we went ahead to check if the card on the roses which had a name. Upon opening it, I found a message that made me smile so big:
'Have a beautiful day ❤️ Ty.'I was really blushing after reading it. Laylay was even making it worse; she was making fun of me. I opened the other gift, and inside was a very beautiful pair of heels and a bag.

I was getting spoilt without even asking for it

I was getting spoilt without even asking for it. With everything he got me on Saturday, I was speechless. I picked up my phone to send him a text before going to class, as I was getting late.

Me: You went hard; anyways, thanks for putting a smile on my face this morning. It was thoughtful. Have a nice day too! 🥰

Hey lovelies it's been a while😌I hope you guys are doing well and are enjoying this book.❤️