CHAPTER 24

TYRIQUE P.O.V

    I was late for my appointment at the salon; anyway, I was still able to get a cut

I was late for my appointment at the salon; anyway, I was still able to get a cut. I was running late for the party; today has been a rollercoaster for me. From arranging the party to giving orders to my staff because New York Fashion Week is close, I also had to deal with Caramel. She was getting clingy; I am regretting it already, even when I haven't slept with her. Now rethinking if it was a good idea in the first place; what has been done has been done. Nothing can change anymore.
I took a while at the salon before running home to change. I got ready exactly at 8:00 pm, grabbing my car key.

❤️ 💬 ↗️Liked by montelmckenzie and 54,097 otherstyriquehyde  Never  lose your hunger when you need it the mostView all 700 comments Montelmckenzie where you at,you should be here already tyriquehyde @montelmckenzie stop acting like a child

❤️ 💬 ↗️
Liked by montelmckenzie and 54,097 others
tyriquehyde Never lose your hunger when you need it the most
View all 700 comments
Montelmckenzie where you at,you should be here already
tyriquehyde @montelmckenzie stop acting like a child

❤️ 💬 ↗️Liked by montelmckenzie and 54,097 otherstyriquehyde  Never  lose your hunger when you need it the mostView all 700 comments Montelmckenzie where you at,you should be here already tyriquehyde @montelmckenzie stop acting like a child

❤️ 💬  ↗️
Liked by dre.furtado and others
montelmckenzie feels good here yunno
View all 100 comments
tyriquehyde having fun bro?😂
Montelmckenzie @tyriquehyde why is this nigga on my page🙄

I went straight to the party; I was not mentally ready for Ella and Caramel being in the same space. Thinking about it mentally drains me; I shouldn't have made things this complicated, especially with the fact that I have busy days ahead. Talking of the devil, when I got to the car park, I met Caramel there.
"Are you just getting here?" I asked her.
"Yeah, I had some errands to run. Bella is here," she said.
We both decided to go inside at the same time. I could see people getting wasted, and the party is just getting started. Getting inside with Caramel by my side, I could feel people staring at me, deciding to know who I saw. Ella and her friend both were putting on a white dress; they were really looking gorgeous. I went up to greet her; there was no point avoiding her; we both saw each other.
"Caramel, you can go inside, look for Bella or Montel; you actually know your way around here. Have fun; it's a party," I told her. I was getting irritated; I was not planning for a girl to stick around me throughout the night.
"Alright, I want to get a drink; do you want one?" she asked.
"No, go have fun," I replied before walking straight to Ella. One thing about her is that you can easily read her through her facial expressions; she doesn't know how to hide it. She is not happy with what she saw.
"Hey, you look good," I hugged her, then shook her friend too. "I hope you guys have been having fun."
"We got here not quite long," they both responded. Montel offered us a drink too; he left a few minutes ago; he had something to take care of.
"Alright, ladies, I am sorry for coming late; I had to go home to change," I apologized.
"No problem," Ella said. "We are going outside to sit; I will join you guys soon; I have to see Montel so he knows I am here." It was hard finding him, but he was kissing Bella already. He doesn't even waste time when it comes to whoring around.
I dragged him then took him to a spare room upstairs. "Are you drunk, or you just want to display how stupid you are?" I asked. "Ella's friend is here; don't you like her anymore? What if she finds out what you are doing?"
"Why are you disturbing me? Did I tell you we had anything going on right now? You should be worried about yourself and not me," he said, then walked out of the room. He was right; I was really bothered and clueless. Thinking about it again, I had nothing to be guilty about; I wasn't dating any of them. This is a party, and the last thing I want is not having fun.
I went straight to the alcohol, picking up a cup; I went to the dance floor. It was crowded; people were truly having fun. I went straight to the less crowded area, not knowing Caramel sighted me and was following me.
"Hey handsome, you should loosen up; you look tensed," she said. Drinking everything from my cup, it gave me the energy I needed. We started dancing; she knows how to use that ass, I must confess. She was grinding; she was definitely on a mission. I was getting tired then remembered Ella was outside with her friend.
I stopped Caramel, letting her know I was going outside. I left without hearing her reply. Getting outside, I went straight to Ella's table. I never knew Caramel was following; I found out when I got to sit down beside Ella. There was no longer any empty seat, and Caramel thought the place for her to sit was my lap. I knew what she was trying to do because I never asked her to follow me. She was threatened by Ella even when she doesn't know the kind of relationship I have with her. I was really pissed; I am sure I wasn't the only one, but I couldn't just embarrass her there. Even Ella's friend was getting uncomfortable; no one was talking.
"I need to use the bathroom," I heard Ella say. I felt this was the right time to follow her.
"I need a drink," I said immediately, standing up and following her.
20 minutes later , Ella came out of the toilet. She was shocked to see me there. "What do you want?" she asked. "Are you not supposed to be with your plaything?" She was angry with me.
"Can I have a word with you?" I asked. She started walking out on me before I grabbed her hand and led her to a room upstairs.
"Hey," I said.
"Hey to you too," she replied. I chuckled without realizing. I know I wasn't supposed to take what is going on lightly, but she does cute things that just make me smile.
"Are you upset with me? Should I be?" she said. This wasn't going to be easy. I thought we are not dating or anything; we are friends. Why should I be upset that you are with a girl? This is a party; we all are entitled to having fun.
I knew all what she was saying is not from her heart because I also like her a lot. I was only finding it difficult to be in a relationship. It doesn't mean I don't find her attractive.
"You can tell me you are upset. Why do you want me to be upset badly?" she screamed. "Leave me alone; go have fun with your girl, and I will find someone to have fun. If that is the main reason for setting up a party."
From her reply, I got my answer; she was definitely angry. She was trying to leave the room after making those statements. I wasn't planning on letting this conversation end like this. Since the night I kissed her, I have been having flashbacks. I guess this is the right time to do it again. Pulling her hand from the handle, I dragged her towards me, with my lips connecting with hers.

 Pulling her hand from the handle, I dragged her towards me, with my lips connecting with hers