CHAPTER 4

TYRIQUE P

TYRIQUE P.O.V

Waking up on a Saturday with a hangover is not something everyone wants to look forward to. I woke up with my head banging and found myself on Montel's couch. 'You are awake finally,' he said, laughing at me. 'I was thinking you were dead.' At the same time, last night was a night to remember because my ego was bruised. I couldn't believe a girl would play me like that, but anyways, there is always a first time for everything. I drank a lot last night because I was really in my feelings, and I wasn't familiar with how to deal with rejections. I remember even making out with a blonde girl, not like it's my first time doing things like that at the club, but now I am regretting drinking so much alcohol because the aftereffect is bad and not worth it. I was hungry this morning, but I couldn't eat in order for me not to empty my stomach inside the toilet. I ended up grabbing my car keys and getting ready to go back to my apartment. I needed to shower, eat, and sleep more. 'Montel, I am on my way back to my apartment. Will see you later!' I shouted before shutting the door behind me.I feel shitty right now.
    My day was a blur; I can't even explain how I spent it all. All I know is that I slept well, and now I feel better than how I felt this morning. I love my privacy, but sometimes staying alone can really be boring and tiring.
I was on my bed, scrolling through my page on Instagram, when I remembered the girl I met yesterday. I was intrigued by her; the fact that she was fiery was what crowned it all.I tried finding her friend's name; she said her name was Leah, but let's be realistic, there are many people with the name Leah on the internet. Only if she had dropped her last name, it would have been easy to find her. I just stopped with the search. The whole thing seems new to me because on a normal day, I shouldn't be looking for a girl I know nothing about like this. But she is a girl you cannot forget like that; yes, she left that kind of impact on first sight.
    Tomorrow is Sunday, and I usually go grocery shopping. I live alone, but I eat a lot mainly because during practice, we do more physical exercise. Additionally, I have to work and plan on how to bring my ideas to life for my brand, as the New York Fashion Week is coming soon, and my brand will be showcasing our wears.
My team and I have been working hard for a while now. This is my second year showcasing my wears for the New York Fashion Week, and I want this time to be better than the previous one. I was young when I found out that fashion is one thing I like a lot and is something that I want to pursue as a business. My brother and I would always play dress-up, even when we ended up just staying at home and not going out. Now, I own my male wear brand called TY's Collections, and we are really doing well as a brand.
I am excited about my plans for tomorrow. I dropped my phone and drifted off to sleep with a certain girl on my mind.