CHAPTER 22

TYRIQUE P.O.V

Waking up beside someone was strange to me

Waking up beside someone was strange to me. I couldn't remember what happened last night. I can't even believe I forgot the girl's name again. I hate when I sleep next to strangers; it makes me uncomfortable.
Standing up from the bed, I went straight downstairs to the kitchen to get water to drink. Then I started to recall what went down last night. Not like this is my first time, but I was not happy with what happened. We ended up sleeping off after making out for a long time. I just pray she is not the clingy type because I hate when people don't respect boundaries.
Taking the bottle of water, I noticed I left my phone upstairs, then went straight to get it. Getting to the room, Caramel, I think that her name was, was holding my phone. It got me pissed. "I hate when people don't respect privacy, not when we are just getting to know each other. Why are you with my phone?" I asked her.
"I am sorry; I had a notification. I didn't want to disrespect you, but in the end, I was curious. I am sorry about that." I snatched my phone from her, then went to the bathroom angry. I checked the drawer for a new toothbrush, then washed my face before going downstairs and finding Montel there.
"Why are you looking like someone pissed in your cereals?" he laughed. "Nothing is funny," I told him. I explained what happened to him. "Wow, sorry about that. You don't have to get angry at me too. I wasn't the one who checked your phone," he said.
"Anyways, Ella is coming to the party, and I think she is coming with her friend because I told her she could bring someone."
"Why are you just telling me?" Montel said. "Is there anything going on between you and her friend that I should know of because you look angry?" I laughed. "Now the table has turned. I am loving it. Remember you said the same thing to me last night when I told you why you invited those two girls upstairs, and now you are upset. Well, I guess the more, the merrier. Get ready for the drama that is about to unfold at your party," I said before asking him what happened between him and Bella last night. We gisted for a while before we started setting up for the party. I had to be fast because I was going back to my house to pick what to wear, and I had an appointment with my barber for a haircut.
We were setting up when we heard two female voices joining us. It was both Caramel and Bella; they came to help and mentioned they were leaving soon because they had to go dress up at their place. While we were setting up, Caramel was trying her best to get my attention, but I was not in the mood. She later came to whisper in my ear, asking if I enjoyed last night. I was getting irritated already; I thought she understood me. I told her I was not a relationship person, and I don't like when people are too clingy. I wonder why she is doing all this now. Montel, that bastard, could see what is going on, and he was enjoying my misery. He doesn't know this night will be his turn, I thought.
It was 5:30 pm, and both girls left. I was getting ready to leave for my appointment when I remembered I haven't even told my driver about Ella. I quickly took my phone out, calling him and telling him the time he should go and pick her up. I was nervous because I don't even know what will happen tonight, but I had a bad feeling. I had no choice but to wait and see it unfold.

 I had no choice but to wait and see it unfold