CHAPTER 2

TYRIQUE  P

TYRIQUE P.O.V
Driving is very therapeutic for me; I love being behind the wheels. It makes me relax and calms my mind. I studied economics in London. I also play football, but not for the big clubs. Football is one of my favorite sport and a hobby for me. Besides, I own a business in New York. New York is a very busy place, but it also has a nice atmosphere and beautiful buildings. I run a male fashion line where we deal with socks, head warmers, T-shirts, sneakers, hoodies, joggers, and other male essentials. Dealing with male wear has always been something I wanted to venture into.
I was heading out to my friend's crib to chill with him since I had nothing interesting to do. Montel Mckenzie is a real one; we have been friends since I met him in New York. We play football for the same club; the only difference is Montel wants to pursue football as a career, unlike me, who just enjoys playing. Today is Friday, and usually on Fridays, we usually don't have anything to do. I got to Montel's crib very late due to New York traffic. He was in his sitting room playing soccer on the TV. 'Wassup bro, I am really hungry; I hope you have something in that kitchen,' I asked. He laughed at me because he knows I always come to his apartment asking for food. I ignored him and went straight into the kitchen to check if he had anything I could just snack on. Getting there, I was met with only drinks and bottled water. I decided to just join in with the game, and in the process, we slept off on the couch.
M

Montel's Condo

Montel's Condo

My phone woke us up around 7 PM in the evening. I checked who was ringing me up. By the time I got back to check up on Montel, I met him ordering pizza on his phone. So, I asked him to order pepperoni for me. Our pizza was delivered an hour later. We had nothing else to do so we decided to go clubbing. We got to the club around 11 PM. We were heading inside when I saw a tall girl walking with her friend beside her.