CHAPTER 16

TYRIQUE P

TYRIQUE P.O.V
   After dropping Ella off at her apartment, I went to Montel's house. I wanted to chill with him since I had nothing to do with my time. Upon arriving at his house, I found him watching a movie.
"Hey, what's up, guy? You never told me you were coming," he said.
"I never knew I was coming too," I replied. I explained that I was coming back from Ella's apartment and thought of coming here instead of going back home.
"Who is Ella?" he asked.
"You are always forgetting stuff. The girl we met at the club the other night that refused to give out her number," I reminded him.
"Oh, I remember now," he replied. Anyways, I spent the whole day with her."
I continued to explain what happened. After narrating my whole day, he said, "Good luck. I never told you I wanted a relationship. I only enjoy spending time with her."
"Why are you saying that?"
"Well, I am still going to tell you, Good luck," he said, and we dismissed the topic.
"What are we going to do tonight? We still have time," I asked.
"As you can see, I was watching a movie. You are welcome to join," he suggested.
"You must be joking," I replied. "Let's go out and smoke or something."
I ended up convincing him, and we found ourselves at a bar with loud music in the background, a shisha pot on our table, and drinks we ordered. I wouldn't lie; this place is lively, and there are a lot of attractive people around too. Not long after, my phone started ringing with Ella's name displayed. I wasn't planning to pick up the call with all this noise, so I stood up and went directly to where we were parked. I called her back. She asked if I had gotten home safely. I thanked her for checking up on me and told her that I was with my friend. We talked for a while before I promised to call and check up on her the next day. Before ending the call, I went back to join Montel.
He started teasing me by asking, "Who was calling? Is that your girl, right?" I didn't bother replying because I knew he just wanted to annoy me. We continued to enjoy our drinks when some girls came over to our table. Since we were just two guys, we allowed them. Both of them were pretty, and I even thought about taking one of them for the night. But as soon as I thought about it, my mind canceled the idea. Ella was really messing with my head, even when she wasn't here with me, and we weren't even in a relationship.
The girls introduced themselves; one was Bella, and the other was Caramel. They were both gorgeous, but I couldn't look at them and feel like I wanted to take either of them with me. Before meeting Ella, I wouldn't have wasted any time spending the night with one of them. Montel and I flirted with the girls, but we didn't take it any further. They told us they would like to give us a lap dance, but they ended up twerking on our laps. The night ended up being fun. Today was all shades of interesting. I can't wait to spend more time with Ella. Montel and I left for his apartment at 1:00 am. Tomorrow is Sunday, and we had the whole morning to rest before going to practice in the evening. When we got to his apartment, we went to bed straight."
    Sunday morning, we woke up with headaches and hunger. Montel ended up ordering Chinese. Then, he was telling me about how he got Bella's number last night. I told him that I had also chatted with her friend, but I wasn't interested in getting her number.
When we were done eating and talking, I told Montel I was going back home. We said our goodbyes before I left. Getting home to an empty house wasn't very exciting, but I couldn't live with someone else because I don't like sharing things with people. My cleaners and chef also don't live with me. After their work, they go back to their houses. That was the rule.
I went ahead to take a nap before going for my evening practice. Today's practice was stressful but fun. When I got home, I picked up my phone and called Ella. She answered after the third ring.
"I just got back from practice. How are you doing?" I asked her.
"I'm okay. I've just been indoors with my roommate," she said.
"Well, I hope you enjoyed yesterday," I asked.
"Yes, I did. Are you sure you've never been in a relationship before?" She laughed.
"You really went hard yesterday. I did enjoy my day. Thank you," she told me.
"You don't have to thank me. More to come," I said. We both avoided the kissing part, but I knew we would still have to talk about it later. We discussed different things before ending the call and preparing for tomorrow, which was Monday.