231-End

☆ 231. Chapter 231 Doubts

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 231

As soon as he finished his doubtful words, a huge sea monster jumped out of the sea again. Bai Luoling's face darkened and he kept moving his hands.

The next second, when the sea monster jumped down and attacked, the hovering flying house tilted and flapped its wings, escaping from the bloody mouth that was about to fall.

The little boy clung to the window sill, his dangling feet desperately pedaling on the smooth wall, and the strong wind rushed into his ears.

"Come in quickly." Bai Luoling called urgently, fearing that he might not catch him and fall into the sea, and she only wished that she couldn't reach out to pull him out.

The little boy gritted his teeth, his eyes bursting with intense light.

"Master, another energy body appears." Rimi stopped the food on his lips and reminded.

Bai Luoling naturally knew that he should fly as high as possible and away from the sea at this time, but the sudden strong air pressure would cause injury to the little boy flying outside the house.

The next second, two sea monsters jumped out of the sea and attacked.

Bai Luoling's eyes tightened, and she stretched out her hand to pull the little boy into the house.

At the same time, Feiwu suddenly stopped in the air.

The huge waves hit the stagnant flying house, mixed with countless seawater, and was about to be swallowed by the sea monster.

The shining flying house rotated 360 degrees at high speed like a propeller, escaping by grazing the sharp teeth of a sea monster.

"Bang!" A violent sound sounded from behind the flying house.

Bai Luoling was startled and quickly adjusted the direction of the flying house, her pupils suddenly shrank.

The huge sea monster was smashed into the sea by a flying house, causing huge waves again.

The originally shiny flying house lost all its luster at the moment of impact.

Under Bai Luoling's shocked eyes, the flying house that lost energy shrank instantly, and the people inside were bounced into the air by the flying house.

Taking a closer look, Bai Luoling's eyes were split open. That person was none other than Gu Yanyu!

Seeing that it was about to fall into the sea, Bai Luoling kept operating.

If there were any outsiders, they would definitely see a flying house flashing under Gu Yanyu at a speed that ordinary people could not catch, and successfully catch him with its wings.

Feeling the soft wing feathers under his body, Gu Yanyu calmly slid to the base of the feathers as his wings flapped gently.

He climbed to the roof flexibly with his hands and feet, hung his body upside down, and grabbed the upper window sill with his strong arms. He swung into the house, knelt down steadily on one knee, and looked up at the girl who looked back.

Although they have not experienced long-term running-in, they can complete a series of difficult rescue actions in just a few seconds, showing a perfect tacit understanding.

Seeing that he had come in safely, Bai Luoling took a long breath, and the two of them smiled knowingly.

Feiwu quickly flapped his wings again and flew high into the sky, temporarily away from the sea.