85-88

☆ 85. Chapter 85 Search

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 85 Search

Just entering the space, Bai Luoling felt that her legs and feet were weak, and she fell to her knees. The poisonous gas of this poisonous spider was really powerful.

Bai Luoling simply sat down, waved her hand, and an apple from the tree reached her hand in the blink of an eye.

He chewed hard and whimpered while eating: "It's delicious. I'm starving to death. I feel like I could eat a whole cow."

Rimi ran over from the eating area and followed Bai Luoling's clothes up Climb, a good piece of clothing suddenly turned into pieces of cloth.

"Master, your life points have been rapidly depleted, so you will naturally feel hungry."

After these days of non-stop eating, Rimi was already the size of a durian. He quickly climbed onto Bai Luoling's shoulders and immediately bent his body.

"Li Mi, you are too heavy. I am still a wounded person." Bai Luoling shouted, "And my clothes, what happened to them?"

Shaking the clothes that were almost in pieces, Bai Luoling slapped Li Mi on the forehead.

Rimi quickly jumped down from her shoulder, and looked at her with his big dark eyes aggrievedly: "Master, I want to heal your injuries." "

No, no, no, no, Rimi, just grow up quickly and have room to upgrade."

He thought to himself . How could Bai Luoling, who wanted to raise pigs, chickens, ducks and other poultry in space, waste energy on himself and just rely on the energy overflowing from the space for treatment?

After fighting for so long, Bai Luoling took this opportunity to rest.

After eating several fruits in a row and filling her stomach with space water, Bai Luoling leaned under the tree, looked at the small white clouds in the sky, and fell asleep.

As soon as he woke up, the wound on his right hand disappeared. The skin was white and there was no scar at all.

"Li Mi, wait until I give you a change!" Bai Luoling put on new clothes and left the space in high spirits.

He appeared again, still in the chrysalis, and the red sun on the horizon had already set halfway.

Bai Luoling grabbed the silk ropes on both sides of the exit and stuck her head out, carefully observing her surroundings. The poisonous spider hadn't come back yet, so she had to hurry up.

Holding the silk rope tightly, Bai Luoling lay on it and slowly climbed up.

The rich fragrance emanating from the silk rope made her feel dizzy from time to time. Fortunately, her physical strength and spirit were now back to their best, so she could bear it.

Finally reaching the guardrail with both hands, Bai Luoling exerted all her strength and fell to the ground on the second floor like a green onion.

Bai Luoling got up from the ground with a grin on his face, took out his wing feathers, leaned half of his body out of the guardrail, held his breath and drew a circle around the front and top of a silk chrysalis to open the lid.

A stench hit his face, and the man in the chrysalis stared ahead with his dark eyes empty, his mouth slightly open, and maggots crawling inside from time to time.

Even Bai Luoling, who was used to seeing dead bodies in her previous life, couldn't help but retched when she saw them.

Bai Luoling quickly retreated to the guardrail on the second floor and breathed in the fresh air.