77-80

☆ 77. Chapter 77 Invitation

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 77 Invitation

"Mom, Dad." Bai Luoling rushed to the frightened Yang Youran and looked him up and down. Fortunately, he was not injured anywhere, but he was covered in dust and looked a little embarrassed.

"Ling'er, are you injured anywhere?" Yang Youran asked anxiously.

Bai Luoling shook his head and gave her a reassuring smile. He looked around and saw that everyone in the team was gathered together downstairs, feeling a little at ease.

Seeing that Bai Luoling successfully reunited with her family, Gu Yanyu quietly stepped away, called his subordinates, and asked if all the people resting in the dormitory had come out.

This moved all the employees very much. Unexpectedly, the boss actually cared about their own safety, which invisibly increased their loyalty to the company.

The amplitude of the ground shaking became smaller and smaller, and Chen Xinyi, who was crying loudly, fell into a deep sleep again under the comfort of Chen Dadong.

Liu Wei carefully placed the large pot on the flat ground and waved his arms: "I'm exhausted. Fortunately, I saved this pot of meat, otherwise I would have lost a lot of money."

Zhong Ai burst out laughing: "Liu Wei, you are so awesome, you don't forget to take out the meat even if you have to run for your life."

Liu Wei scratched the back of his head, a little embarrassed: "I'm not afraid that the meat I worked so hard for will be wasted without even eating a bite.

caused everyone to burst into laughter.

Bai Luoling suppressed his laughter and warned sternly: "Don't do this in the future. A pot of meat is nothing. Saving your own life is the most important thing."

Liu Wei agreed angrily. Looking back now, he couldn't help but feel a little scared. What if this happened? Even in the center of the earthquake, if I didn't run out in time because of a pot of meat, I would have no choice but to go to the underworld to eat meat.

When they could no longer feel the vibrations on the ground, people on the street felt relieved and went back to their houses to do whatever they were supposed to do.

The occurrence of the apocalypse has gradually hardened everyone's heart. No one has any extra thoughts to care about where the epicenter of the earthquake is, as long as they can live their own lives well.

Only the top brass and guards of each base were busy working.

...

In the central base, Zhou Weimin and Tang Youming stood upright in front of a row of computers that were constantly running, with solemn expressions on their faces.

"Really, most of the communications have just been restored, but an earthquake has made everyone's efforts useless again."

Tang Youming was a little annoyed, and there were a lot of computers with black screens next to him.

Zhou Weimin patted him on the shoulder: "At least these can still be used now."

Tang Youming nodded helplessly and continued to stare at the computer screen with characters jumping around. Everyone in front of the computer was carefully collecting useful information.

...

A guard stood in front of the office holding the latest information and announced loudly.

"Reporting to the base commander, according to the news from the central base, there are 106 earthquake cracks in the world this time, of which 24 are in our country. So far, there are 83 in total." "