151-160

☆ 151. Chapter 151 Hidden merit and fame

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 151: Hiding Gong and Fame

Behind the high city wall, Bai Luoling was in trouble.

The bounce house can naturally jump over the city wall, but the movement is too loud, and I am worried that someone will be discovered as soon as I jump over.

The flying house is like a big walking light bulb in the dark night. It shines wherever it flies, which is not in line with the low-key style of doing things.

It seems that now I can only try it with a climbing house.

Bai Luoling controlled the climbing house and stepped onto the city wall with one thick thigh, followed by two, three, and four.

The four thighs were firmly pressed against the city wall, and the entire crawl space was lying there like a gecko.

His vision suddenly changed. Bai Luoling looked at the sky with twinkling stars and breathed a sigh of relief.

In the darkness, no one noticed that a crawler was slowly crawling up the city wall.

It is necessary not only to make sure not to make any sound, but also to control the strength of the feet when climbing up and down the house to prevent the city wall from being broken.

After some manipulation, Bai Luoling felt that it was more difficult than letting herself hunt in the tide of alien beasts.

Seeing the top of the city wall right in front of him, Bai Luoling took a deep breath.

Yigulu jumped out of the window and clung to the bricks of the city wall with his hands.

The crawler house that lost control of its owner shrank in an instant and was about to fall to the ground.

Bai Luoling concentrated his attention and instantly put it into space.

Fortunately, my training intensity has increased recently and my arm strength is strong enough to support my body.

Listening carefully, the people patrolling the city wall have left.

Bai Luoling gritted her teeth and climbed up the city wall without making a sound.

His smart eyes looked around vigilantly, and then he left the place like a ghost.

Because the Renaissance Base communicates with other bases, I learned that the creation machine was placed on the podium in the square.

Qin Qian urgently mobilized manpower to build it in the middle of the base according to the square shape of the central base.

I just look forward to the day when that magical machine will appear at my home base.

He easily placed the machine beside the wall of the podium, Bai Luoling clapped his hands, and Shi Shiran left.

After leaving the base according to the original method, Bai Luoling chose a secluded place and entered the space.

Now that I was alone, I had to speed up when I got home.

I dont know how my parents are doing, and my friends. I hope everything is okay.

Bai Luoling had a good sleep in the space, and when she woke up, she started training with full energy.

When the sun rose outside, Bai Luoling left the space and controlled the flying house to fly in the direction of Rongzhong Base.