46-48

☆ 46. Chapter 46 Seed

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 46 Seeds

A woman wearing a cheongsam and light makeup came over and asked kindly: "What do you two want to buy?"

"Do you have any fresh vegetables?" Bai Luoling asked, but attracted a crowd of brown eyes. A woman's sneer.

Bai Luoling seemed oblivious, but Bai Luotian was so angry that he clenched his fists. Could this man be sick? It was none of her business whether he could afford it or not.

"Please come this way." The boss led the two of them to the top of the store. On the cabinet were seven or eight handfuls of Chinese cabbage, spinach, baby cabbage, and a few carrots.

"How do you sell this?" Bai Luoling picked it up and looked at it. It was much better than what he just saw.

"A handful and half a catty of rice."

"So expensive!" Bai Luotian clicked his tongue. It was worth half a day's rent.

"It's so hot that it's hard for vegetables to be preserved so well. It's hard for me, the head of the house, to get such high-quality vegetables. In a few days, I won't be able to eat any vegetables anymore," the boss explained calmly.

"I want all of these, it's cheaper." Bai Luoling said. He felt nauseated after eating white rice these days. Fortunately, he could still sneak snacks and fruits from time to time.

As soon as the words came out, Bai Luotian was frightened. Although he wanted to improve the food, he didn't expect that she would be so generous and actually want to buy it all.

He tugged at the corner of her clothes and advised in a low voice: "Buy a lot and save some rice?"

Bai Luoling pulled back the corner of her clothes and said calmly: "It's okay. If you know how to spend, you will make money."

Seeing that the two of them were not Joking with herself, the beautiful boss thought for a moment: "Then it will be half a catty cheaper." There is no other way, if he keeps it, he will have to sell it at the door.

Before Bai Luoling could say anything, the brown-haired woman jumped up first. She bought everything. What else would she buy in a few days? "Boss, don't be fooled by these two little liars." "

Boss, Is there a scale?" Bai Luoling was unmoved. He opened his backpack and took out a bag of rice weighing more than ten kilograms.

"Of course." The boss smiled happily and quickly took out the scale and bag beside him.

After weighing the rice, Bai Luoling carried a bag of vegetables and walked out of the store. Passing by the brown-haired woman who had been so surprised that she couldn't open her mouth from ear to ear, Bai Luotian snorted and followed her away proudly. .

Bai Luoling pursed her lips and smiled. What a great brother he was. When we met again in his previous life, he was so mature that people felt unfamiliar.

But how long can he survive in the apocalypse like this? Bai Luoling was very torn. On the one hand, she hoped that her brother could always be so truly happy. On the other hand, she hoped that her brother would realize the cruelty of the end of the world as soon as possible and live better.

Back at the clothing store, Yang Youran had already picked out the clothes and only paid for three biscuits. This made Bai Luotian stunned again. The price difference between clothes and food was too far.

"Luo Ling, let's go over there and have a look." Hearing the noise, Bai Luotian, who had sharp ears, pulled Bai Luoling towards the alley. The closer he got, the louder the crowd became.