73-76

☆ 73. Chapter 73 Bombing in turns

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 73: Taking turns bombing

the laboratory, Lu Jun went in and out several times, and persuaded again: "Mr. Liu, the food is ready. Do you think you should go there now? If it continues to heat up, I'm afraid I won't be able to eat the food."

Research Liu Jian'an, who had made no progress for a long time, was now hungry. He straightened up and took off his reading glasses: "Let's go, come back and study after eating."

In the kitchen, the chefs gathered around the plates of green Chinese cabbage and Chinese cabbage. , I was so greedy that my mouth watered, but this was a vegetable brought by Mr. Liu in the laboratory, and no one dared to eat it secretly.

Seeing Liu Jian'an walking into the canteen, the chefs were busy bringing out the dishes. Liu Jian'an didn't pay too much attention to the food. He was still thinking about research methods in his mind.

Under the expectant gazes of the chefs, Liu Jianan picked up a piece of Chinese cabbage and put it into his mouth to chew. His eyes suddenly lit up, and then he picked up one piece after another.

Soon, half a large plate of Chinese cabbage was wiped out by Liu Jian'an, leaving Lu Jun, who had just returned from serving the meal, to freeze in place. Was Mr. Liu so hungry? I really neglected my duty. I should have urged Mr. Liu to come over for dinner earlier.

Liu Jian'an stood up suddenly and asked eagerly: "Where are the remaining vegetables?"

"Uh, they are still in the kitchen." Lu Jun came to his senses and replied in confusion.

The food on the table was not enough for Mr. Liu, so he should still eat it. Lu Jun, who was holding the rice bowl, hesitated. He was originally greedy for the fresh vegetables, but now it seems that there is no chance.

"Quickly, bring them all back to me." Liu Jian'an said excitedly.

Only now did he understand what Bai Luoling said. It turned out that this vegetable had such powerful functions. His body was already exhausted, but after eating only a few slices of Chinese cabbage, he became energized and all the fatigue in his body disappeared.

The chef had already rushed back to the kitchen to get the remaining vegetables. Liu Jianan stared at the small bag of green vegetables on the table. However, he had no experience in this area, and he didn't notice any difference for a long time. It just looks fresher than ordinary vegetables.

"Go, call Mr. Wang here." Liu Jian'an ordered Lu Jun again. Mr. Wang is a crop expert, so it would be useful to invite him to do research.

Seeing that Liu Jianan attached so much importance to this vegetable, Lu Jun also noticed something unusual at this moment, and hurriedly put down his rice bowl and ran out.

Wang Jingping, who was still studying in the crop area, was inexplicably dragged to the cafeteria by Lu Jun.

Seeing Liu Jian'an, Wang Jingping blew his beard and glared at him: "Old Liu, what on earth is going on? Why is this guy so mysterious and he refuses to say anything?"

Lu Jun:...

Lu Jun, who had taken the blame for no apparent reason, was about to cry without tears. Its not that I dont want to talk about the background, its that I dont know whats going on!

Liu Jian'an hurriedly pulled him to the dining table and pointed to the two plates of vegetables excitedly: "Quick, try it."

Wang Jingping glanced at it casually and was immediately attracted by the green vegetables. Without Liu Jian'an's urging, he Pick up a pair of chopsticks and taste it carefully.