7-9

☆ 7. Chapter 7 The sound of heartache

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 7 Heartbroken Voice

After a busy life, it was already half past six. Bai Luoling squinted in the car for two hours, then drove to the outdoor camping supplies store in high spirits, and spent a lot of money to buy some practical items. weapons.

To kill strange beasts, you have to rely on good weapons. In the past life, I suffered enough from not having good weapons, but now this is the only one that can work for the time being.

Stroking the sharp fighting knife, Bai Luoling curled up into a smile.

I saw my boss rubbing his arms, why did he suddenly feel a little cold?

After filling up the gas, Bai Luoling unconsciously tapped the steering wheel with her right hand as she saw the road ahead leading to the highway crowded with vehicles.

Unexpectedly, many people sensed something was wrong and fled the city, but soon they would know that nowhere was truly safe.

The traffic flowed slowly, and Bai Luoling only hoped that the next journey would go smoothly and that he would get home early.

One after another, camouflage trucks came from a distance, causing everyone to lean out of the truck and pick up their mobile phones to take pictures, and excitedly talked about: "Are they going to catch those monsters, then should we leave?" " Why don't we go

back and take a look first ? Depends on the situation?"

"Let's go, turn around."

Many vehicles turned around and followed the truck, re-entering the city center.

Bai Luoling had no expression on her face the whole time and didn't look sideways.

For those alien beasts, bullets are just like scratching an itch as long as they don't hit their fatal weakness.

In previous lives, countries around the world found themselves unable to stop the ravages of alien beasts, and some ordered the use of missiles, nuclear weapons and other weapons of mass destruction to eliminate them.

As a result, those creatures became more powerful, which also caused many countries to accelerate their own destruction.

In the previous life, China had always had a secret agency that was working hard on research. As time went by, the public was informed of the weaknesses of the alien beasts, so that the surviving people knew how to deal with them.

But until his death, he did not disclose the origins of these strange beasts and other issues.

Now, combined with the dialogue between the system and the Limi robot, Bai Luoling speculated that it was possible that the energy in the alien beasts could absorb the nuclear radiation. A more bold guess was that those creatures were created due to nuclear radiation on the original planet.

However, these are just Bai Luoling's speculations. What the facts are, we have to rely on experiments and careful study to know.

So when he saw those soldiers passing by, Bai Luoling praised them in his heart. They were all good people. He only hoped that the authorities would be more decisive this time to reduce casualties.

I couldn't give them any hints in person, after all, I didn't want to attract attention and be taken into a secret agency and be slaughtered by others.

Bai Luoling didn't know that her post was noticed by some interested people, and they collected it and reported it to the Internet.