25-27

☆ 25. Chapter 25 Food Fight

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 25 The fight for food.

They randomly picked a spot, regardless of whether the floor was dirty or not. Several people sat together. Bai Zhen helped Bai Luotian sit down and left: "I'm going to find the medical soldiers."

Bai Luoling Glancing at the blood-soaked gauze on Bai Luotian's right leg, he asked, "What's wrong with your leg? It's broken?"

"I don't want to pick up the pot." Bai Luotian replied angrily, turning his head. Talk to her.

Yang Youran patted her daughter's hand and explained softly: "We were staying at home well, but who knew, there was another earthquake at night, and the strange beast Si Tongue mentioned on the radio appeared. When you ran away, your brother wanted to To save me, Si Tou got caught in the leg. Fortunately, your dad found the iron rod in time and Si Tongue escaped. But I dont know what happened to the leg. The ulcer never healed and got worse."

Si Tongues second weakness It is the tongue that can contract freely, but it is also its biggest weapon. As long as it is stained by the saliva on it, it will be incurable like Bai Luotian, until the whole body is ulcerated and died. Many people who escaped from the tongue in the past life ended up There is no escape from death.

Bai Luoling hugged Yang Youran, who was in tears, and comforted: "Mom, don't worry, brother will be fine."

While speaking, Bai Zhen led a medical soldier over. The medical soldier carefully untied the gauze and looked at The ulcer area is getting bigger and bigger, and the brows are frowning.

He took out the alcohol and cotton swabs from the box and said while cleaning them: "We have already reported your situation. We have to wait for them to come up with a solution. Don't worry, there will be a solution."

Bai Luoling lowered his eyes and saw his brother's face in his previous life. At that time, he was fine, but why was he injured in this life? Is it because you let him go home?

Bai Zhen noticed her daughter's silence and thought she was frightened by the horrific wound, so she hurriedly comforted her: "It's okay, Ling'er, we won't look."

Bai Luoling didn't bother to respond. She was squatting in the corner with her buttocks in the same space. Rimi asked her: "Rimi, do you think the energy in the space can cure my brother?"

"Master, according to the current space rules, the space can only store inanimate objects. Only you can enter, and no one else can." Okay." Rimi answered sternly, but Bai Luoling could keenly hear his unhappiness.

"Okay Rimi, when my mental strength recovers, I will get you more energy bodies to eat, okay? Don't be unhappy." Bai Luoling hurriedly coaxed, oh, I feel so tired, who is the master.

After receiving the assurance, Li Mi turned around and asked again: "Is it true, Master, you will never overuse your mental energy at will?" "

I promise." Bai Luoling almost raised his hand and swore, and he didn't know what had happened. will cause such serious consequences.

The space was turbulent as if it had been hit by a tornado. All the items that had been neatly stacked were now scattered everywhere, and everything was in a mess. Only the three fruit trees were still rooted in the ground, and the rest were uprooted.

Only then was Rimi satisfied: "Master, although he cannot enter the space and enjoy the energy overflowing from the space, those fruits also contain energy, and long-term consumption is good for the human body. As for whether it can heal the wounds caused by Si Tongue, Nephi No relevant experiments have been done on the planet, and there is no data in this area,