101-104

☆ 101. Chapter 101 There is fish

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 101 Youyu and

the others once again drove the flying house to fly further to the mountain.

"Wait a minute." Bai Luoling suddenly put a hand on Gu Yanyu's arm, and Feiwu shook suddenly and then hovered in the air.

"What's wrong?" Gu Yanyu asked doubtfully.

Bai Luoling retracted her hand, put her head on the window sill and looked down.

Gu Yanyu stared at the arm she had just put on her, his eyes dark.

Bai Luoling straightened up, with an excited look on his face: "There is a fish down there, just stop here."

Bai Luoling thought the flash of light just now was just dazzling, but when he took a closer look, it turned out to be fish scales in the pond. Reflected light.

With a smile on his face, Gu Yanyu controlled the flying house to land in the open space next to the fish pond.

Running down from the flying house, Bai Luoling looked at the fish that were flapping in the shallow water in the large fish pond, and narrowed her almond-shaped eyes in joy.

There are fish to eat!

Gu Yanyu found fishing pants from the room next to him and put them on. He carried the basket and walked to the center of the fish pond without saying a word.

Seeing Gu Yanyu stepping deep and shallow in the mud, Bai Luoling couldn't help but worry: "Yan Yu, be careful!" Has

this rich second generation ever done the job of catching fish in a pond?

Bai Luoling doubted whether he could catch fish. No, it was better to rely on himself than to rely on anyone else.

Just as he said, Bai Luoling put on his fishing pants and walked down to the pond. Every step he took, his big fishing pants were stained with thick mud.

Bai Luoling felt like her whole body was about to sink into the mud, but the food was right in front of her, so how could she give up.

After finally reaching the pond, Bai Luoling slowly approached the big fish flapping in the shallow water and suddenly reached out to catch it.

Okay, this fish is slipperier than a loach, where can I catch it?

Bai Luoling tried several times in succession, but still found nothing.

Standing up straight, not far away, Gu Yanyu was catching a fat fish quickly and accurately.

That skill made Bai Luoling clap her hands and feel ashamed when she failed. She was actually not as good as someone who caught fish with one hand.

"Pfft...pfft..." Bai Luoling, who had forgotten his hand of mud, spat out the mud that splashed into his mouth uncomfortably.

Gu Yanyu came over and said, "What's wrong?"

"It's okay." Bai Luoling stretched out her arms and tried to wipe off the mud on her face. Unexpectedly, the more she wiped the mud, the smoother it became.

This made the smile on Gu Yanyu's lips grow deeper: "Stop wiping it, if you keep wiping it you will turn into a little cat."

Bai Luoling blushed, looked at Gu Yanyu who was still clean and tidy, and suddenly reached out and touched his face. Face, he said with a proud smile: "Haha, now you are no better than me."