171-180

☆ 171. Chapter 171 Be honest

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 171 Be honest

Bai Luoling's cold eyes glanced around quietly.

Under that oppressive gaze, the excited people gradually became quiet.

Only then did Bai Luoling speak with satisfaction, and a cold voice sounded in the conference room:

"The company has decided to provide benefits to all employees, thank you for your hard work. Today, each person can use one contribution point to exchange for a bottle, and then use ten Contribution points are exchanged for one bottle. If there are special circumstances, you can advance the payment first, and then the contribution points will be deducted."

After a short silence.

"Okay!"

"Great, long live!"

"I want to change, I want to change!"

Voices burst out in the conference room again.

"Everyone line up, line up, let's each change a bottle of life water today, everyone has it." Bai Zhen stood on the podium and said loudly.

There was a roar, and everyone hurriedly ran to line up in front of Bai Zhen.

The captains of each team rushed out to maintain order.

Everyone's face was beaming with joy. This water of life was really life-saving water, and it would provide extra protection when going out in the future.

I feel more and more that joining this company is a wise move.

But no company agrees to bring family members without hunting ability into the company, and provides free accommodation and three meals a day.

Nowadays, life-saving water is given out to protect himself. Even if he is asked to go to the largest company in the base, he will not go.

The old people in the company's logistics department were all in tears. They originally had no hunting ability and could only wait to die in the apocalypse.

Now that I have come to the company and do what I can, I can also make corresponding contributions.

This time, the water of life was distributed equally to all, with no distinction between the frontline and the logistics.

Tomorrow, I have to praise the company in front of those old guys. At first, I laughed that I was rushing to get scolded, but now I know, everyone will regret it to death.

Bai Luoling stepped aside and watched with a smile as Bai Zhen opened the registration book. When he saw a person, he named a person's name. After deducting a contribution point from the book, Bai Luotian handed him a bottle of water.

He couldn't help but nodded secretly. Otherwise, the manager's position should be occupied by his father. Just remembering the names and appearances of these people would save him half of his life.

After this distribution, it was already time for dinner.

Everyone rushed to the canteen in a swarm, and the captains of each group consciously fell behind.

"Xiao Bai, when we came back we saw many people hunting flat fish by the river. Should we hurry up and go there too?" Yang Zhong asked.

"There's no rush. You guys have just returned from a mission. Everyone, have a good rest tonight and go back early tomorrow morning. Don't be in a hurry." Bai Luoling comforted everyone who was eager to try.