34-36

☆ 34. Chapter 34 Hunting

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 34 Hunting

After lunch, Tao Zhu drove his car to pick up Bai Luoling.

After getting in the car and saying hello to the two of them, Bai Luoling asked, "Mr. Meng, where are you going?"

"To the suburbs of the city that I passed in the morning." Meng Liusheng was busy, and he had to seize the time to make more The crossbow is coming.

"It's too far to go there, let's go there." Bai Luoling thought about the distance and pointed to a one-story house next to the highway ahead.

Tao Zhu glanced at him and said, "Then you have to get down and run there, otherwise it's quite a long detour." After saying that, he glanced at Bai Luoling worriedly.

Secretly, can she run fast? Don't drag her away when the time comes. I really don't understand what the commander is thinking. Even if he wants to repay the favor, he can't drag her with him. But soon, he was slapped in the face.

"Just go there." Meng Liusheng made the final decision. He didn't know why, but inexplicably he believed what Bai Luoling said. Perhaps it was because of her calmness that kept her expression unchanged from the beginning to the end.

The officer spoke, and Tao Zhu, who had already eaten a meal, had to swallow his dissatisfaction and speed up to leave the team and drive towards the house.

Soon, the vehicle stopped on the nearest highway.

The three of them got out of the car, climbed over the guardrail, and started running on the overgrown hills.

The hot sun was scorching the earth, and soon, sweat was flowing down his cheeks and hair.

Tao Zhu glanced at Bai Luoling. The latter followed him unhurriedly and breathed steadily. He couldn't help but secretly marveled. It's true that a person cannot be judged by his appearance.

Bai Luoling was enjoying the exercise at this time and believed that it would not be long before she could lose weight to a standard figure.

A quarter of an hour later, several people came to the house and looked through the window. The furniture inside was covered with dust. It seemed that the owner of the house had not been back for a long time.

Meng Liusheng took out his dagger, broke the lock, pushed the door open and entered.

"What are we doing now?" Meng Liusheng asked.

Bai Luoling looked around the house furnishings, took out a small alarm clock from the bedroom, and walked up to the roof.

The two followed closely, watching as she set the alarm clock for two minutes and then placed it on the floor.

Bai Luoling asked: "Sir Meng, will you come later or shall I?"

"I'll do it, let me try." Meng Liusheng replied, and then asked uncertainly, "Can this really attract winged birds?"

After all, No trace of the winged bird was found within a hundred miles.

"Of course." Old God Bai Luoling was there and handed him the crossbow in the bag.

Several people hid aside, quietly waiting for the time to come.

Two minutes passed quickly, and a loud bell rang in this deserted small village.

"Can this really attract winged birds?" As soon as Tao Zhu finished his doubtful words, three small bright spots appeared in the distant sky, and Bai Luoling quietly took out the original crossbow.