201-215

☆ 201. Chapter 201 Emergency treatment

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 201: Being seriously ill and seeking medical treatment,

Feiwu suddenly rushed straight towards the large group of black blood bats.

Gu Yanyu glanced out the window, looked at Bai Luoling who looked serious, and smiled fondly: "Okay."

"What does she want to do?" Tang Youming asked unclearly.

Haven't you been avoiding the blood bats before? Why now...

"This is nonsense, let her leave." Seeing the things in front of him clearly through the big screen, Zhou Weimin patted the correspondent's chair angrily.

This makes the correspondent miserable. Even if you ask me to send a message now, it will be of no use.

"Zhizhizhi..."

Feiwu soon caused a large group of blood bats to chase after him.

Bai Luoling smiled slightly. The shining flying house in the dark night was like an eagle soaring wantonly in the sky, followed by a large number of screaming blood bats.

"There, at ten o'clock." Gu Yanyu stuck his head out of the window and pointed to the ground.

There an earthworm just popped out of the ground, opening its wide mouth.

Bai Luoling's apricot eyes narrowed slightly, and Feiwu swooped down, flying straight towards the bloody mouth.

"Oh my god, she is looking for death!"

"I understand, she is trying to be a bait." Someone finally guessed her plan and exclaimed.

Everyone in front of the big screen was amazed. Seeing the fifty-meter-wide mouth full of sharp teeth so close, some people were so frightened that they directly covered their eyes, not daring to look further.

Some people trembled all over, always feeling that the mouth could swallow them immediately, and they blamed the too clear camera.

Someone stood up with great excitement, clenched his fists, and kept cheering: "Come on, rush over, rush over!"

In the eyes of everyone, Feiwu swung from his mouth like a sensitive bird. It flew in from the left, flew out from the right, and went straight into the sky again.

The next second, the big bloody mouth closed tightly, "Ouch, ouch, ouch..." A large number of blood bats followed closely behind and were swallowed by Gu Earthworm in one gulp.

"Yeah! It worked!"

"Awesome!"

"This operation is amazing!"

Everyone in the office cheered, and couldn't help but admire Bai Luoling's appropriate operation.

When he calmed down, he realized that he had been so frightened by her operation that his back was covered in cold sweat.

The remaining blood bats were introduced by Bai Luoling into a large group of winged birds and asked them to help solve the problem.

Two different types of beasts quickly fought together, even though the blood bat was several levels higher than the winged bird.

However, many ants killed the elephants, and the scattered blood bats were quickly surrounded and eliminated by many winged birds.

After exiting the flock of winged birds, Feiwu hovered in mid-air again, looking around for the earthworm that jumped back into the hole again.