69-72

☆ 69. Chapter 69 Safe Arrival

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 69 Arriving safely

"Oh my God, Winged Bird!" Du Chao, who was standing by the window, exclaimed and nervously shouted to Chen Dadong, "Turn around quickly!"

Several guards also raised their pistols nervously.

Chen Dadong glanced at him, and Du Chao felt his clear contempt in his eyes.

What's the meaning? Just when Du Chao was about to accuse Chen Dadong, he saw the winged bird flying very close to him.

"Avoided?!" Du Chao opened his mouth wide, feeling that he must have been dazzled.

Xiong Dahai couldn't bear to see his own person looking so worthless, and completely forgot that he had been so shocked when they first met him.

"What are you doing there? There's no place for you to sit." Xiong Dahai patted the sofa and said dissatisfied.

Du Chao came back to his senses and walked to the sofa angrily. It turned out that he really didn't know anything.

After the novelty, under the cool breeze, everyone who was exhausted physically and mentally fell asleep.

When she woke up, Bai Luoling felt refreshed and felt that her back and calves, which had been aching a lot, didn't seem to hurt so much anymore. Could it be that the flying house had healing powers.

Bai Luoling unwrapped the gauze excitedly. The wound on her arm showed no signs of healing. It seemed that there was no healing ability in space.

After retying the gauze, Bai Luoling opened the door. Gu Yanyu, who was leaning on the sofa with his eyes closed to rest, opened his eyes, covered up the flash of sharpness, stepped forward and said with concern: "I only slept for three hours, don't sleep much. Yes?"

"No, I'm much better now." Bai Luoling avoided Gu Yanyu's concerned gaze and looked at Xiong Dahai, who was sleeping soundly on the sofa, and Du Chao and the others who were lying on the ground in a mess. When I smiled, I didn't expect that this flying house could allow people to sleep so peacefully.

As noon approached, everyone woke up one after another and felt the constant strength in their bodies. Xiong Dahai couldn't help but sigh: "I slept so comfortably this time."

"Chief Xiong, we are almost at Rongzhong Base." Bai Luoling reminded. .

Chen Dadong controlled the flying house to slowly descend.

"So fast?" Xiong Dahai quickly walked to the window and looked at the scenery below. Occasionally, he could see flying houses flying into the sky, flying toward the distance like a drunken man.

There are also many strange houses moving forward on the ground. If you look closely, you can see that they are walking on four thick legs under the houses.

"Are these made by that magical machine?" Xiong Dahai widened his eyes and asked, pointing to the house below.

"Yes." Bai Luoling nodded affirmatively, feeling a little proud in his heart. This was all created by his own Limi.

The people on the ground looked up at the densely packed strange beasts in the huge fishing net under the flying house, and were stunned with surprise.

I didn't expect that the flying house could be used in this way, but it was not easy to find such a strong and wide fishing net.

When the flying house was still 500 meters away from the ground, Chen Dadong lowered his head to look for it. On the top of a large truck, a bright red flag was constantly flying.