181-190

☆ 181. Chapter 181 Close to the truth

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 181 Getting Closer to the Truth

Wu Hong, who was hiding at the back, saw that the situation was not good and hurriedly ran to the room inside.

Bai Luoling's eyes flashed, and she threw away the wing feathers in her hand.

Wu Hong's entire body was grasped to the wall by the seemingly weightless wings.

His head was hit hard, and then he reacted, screaming in pain, and his right wrist was pinned to the wall by the wing feathers, unable to escape, and blood flowed down the wall and formed a river.

For a moment, Bai Luoling stopped her running legs. The wing feathers in her hands had already been dyed blood red, and the blood was dripping down drop by drop.

Bai Luoling was shot in the right calf, but Bai Luoling walked steadily towards the only survivor left as if he felt no pain.

Bodies lay scattered on the ground, and their blood pooled with the blood flowing from the stove.

The whole kitchen felt like hell, and everything was blood red.

Wu Hong watched in horror as Bai Luoling, whose white face was stained with blood drops, looked eerie and expressionless under the dim light, approaching step by step, thinking hard about countermeasures.

Wei Yanxia, ​​who finally stopped vomiting, kept silent, rushed into the room without looking away and rummaged through the pile of clothes.

After a while, she rushed to Wu Hong again, grabbed her collar, her eyes were red: "My sister, where is my sister Wei Qiuyuan?"

Wu Hong frowned, and then sneered: "There are so many people, how can I?" Do you know who is your sister?"

"Pa!"

A loud slap hit Wu Hong's delicate face.

"Did you kill my sister?" Wei Yanxia gasped and stared at her fiercely.

Wu Hong, who was knocked crooked, turned her head and looked at her with a sarcastic smile: "Everyone who entered this building before the day before yesterday is dead. Do you think your sister is dead?" "

Bah bang bang..."

Wei Yanxia kept saying Slapping her in the face, tears flowed down her face:

"Why, why did you kill her? She is so good, how could you be willing to kill her? Wuwuwu..."

Wu Hong's cheeks quickly became red and swollen.

The approaching Bai Luoling pulled away the crazy Wei Yanxia and asked coldly: "How many people have you killed?"

Wu Hong, who had been beaten to a state of disgrace, spat out the blood and fallen teeth in her mouth, and said mischievously: "I don't remember."

"Where did you transport the human flesh?"

"I tell you, will you let me go?" Wu Hong, who knew she would die, did not cooperate at all.

"If you don't tell me, I can find out." Bai Luoling's eyes turned cold, and the wing feathers in his hand plunged hard into her chest.

"Uh..." Wu Hong's eyes widened, looking at Bai Luoling who no longer gave her a chance, her eyes gradually lost their luster.

Glancing at Wei Yanxia who was still talking to herself, Bai Luoling picked up the crossbow thrown on the ground and pulled her out of the kitchen: "Let's go upstairs and ask those people." He went back upstairs