49-51

☆ 49. Chapter 49 Opening a Store

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 49

It was noon when the store opened. Yang Youran prepared lunch. Everyone finished the meal happily, and the group went to the task hall to register the company.

At noon, when the sun is strongest, people hide in the shade to rest, so there are only a few people in the mission hall.

Lin Yi, a drowsy staff member, immediately became energetic when he saw Chen Dadong walking towards him carrying a big bag of rice.

He enthusiastically introduced the matter of renting a store. Although there is a three-month rent exemption, the starting rent is one year, and the starting price of one month's rent is ten kilograms of rice, and one year's rent needs to be paid in full at once.

This is still a lot of pressure for many people who are still struggling to make ends meet. This is why several rows of shops have been built on the top floor, and only the shops facing the street are densely opened.

Seeing that they were sure they wanted to rent a store, Lin Yi took out an application form and filled it out for them. As for the name of the store, everyone unanimously agreed to call it Luoling Company. Bai Luoling couldn't help but refute.

Then Lin Yi took out a store distribution map, pointed to the stores on it and said: "There are still six stores in the first row that have not been rented out, but the rent is a little more expensive than those in the back rows. You see, Which store should you choose?"

Bai Luoling looked at several adjacent stores and pointed to the rightmost store: "This is it."

"Okay." Lin Yi smiled broadly, "The rent needs to be paid for nine months. The total is ninety-nine kilograms of rice."

Chen Dadong put the rice on the scale, and after verifying that it was correct, Lin Yi handed them a bunch of keys.

Everyone happily came to their own store, looked at the empty store, and started working in full swing. Those who cleaned, decorated, bought office desks and chairs, and those who wrote signs went to the market behind to buy. Each had a clear division of labor.

Bai Luoling said hello to everyone and left. He came to the mission hall again and found Lin Yi.

"Is there any problem?" Lin Yi asked doubtfully. Could it be that she regretted renting it?

Bai Luoling's tone was calm: "I want to rent the three adjacent stores."

Lin Yi's eyes widened and he confirmed again in disbelief: "Three...you mean you want to rent three more?"

Bai Luoling Nodding, Lin Yi hurriedly handed her the application form, and Bai Luoling picked up the pen and wrote "swish".

The only way to rationalize the house now is to open a store. Although trouble will inevitably come later, Bai Luoling can't think of any other way for a while.

Seeing Bai Luoling write house for sale in the store name and business scope, Lin Yi rubbed her eyes in disbelief, knocked on the table, and kindly reminded: "Miss Bai, the business scope must be filled in truthfully, and it will be checked and verified later. If there are any problems found, you will be disqualified from opening a store."

"I know." Bai Luoling didn't raise his head to respond, and kept going.

Seeing Bai Luoling's nonchalant expression, Lin Yi didn't bother to say anything more. Anyway, she would be the one to suffer if there were any problems later, and she could get the commission.