13-15

☆ 13. Chapter 13 The Second Earthquake

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 13 The Second Earthquake

Bai Luoling's heart skipped a beat. The already bloodthirsty Winged Bird would become even more violent.

Before he had time to think about it, the winged bird had already abandoned its prey on the ground and was flying towards him.

After a few breaths, one person and one bird quickly exchanged blows. Bai Luo Lingru lowered her waist and prepared to attack the winged bird's fatal spot.

Unexpectedly, the winged bird keenly sensed Bai Luoling's intention and quickly turned sideways, fanning her with its hard wings.

Bai Luoling flew upside down in the air and slammed into the pile of goods. A crashing sound suddenly sounded in the huge warehouse.

"Ahem..." Bai Luoling propped up his body, a little blood dripping from the corner of his mouth.

His current speed is still less than one-third of his previous life, otherwise he wouldn't be easily hit by the winged bird, and his ribs may be broken.

The fighting knife disappeared somewhere. Bai Luoling straightened up, turned his palm over, and took out the only long sword from the space that had not been poisoned by Rimi. Unfortunately, it was not sharpened yet.

The winged bird has attacked again, and Bai Luoling refuses to avoid it. After experiencing so many lives and deaths, how can she be afraid of this mere winged bird.

Seeing that he was within the attack range of the long sword, Bai Luoling suddenly threw all the scraps of metal in the space onto the winged bird.

The winged bird was not paying attention for a moment, dodging left and right in embarrassment, and kept making "chirp" sounds, as if to protest against human beings' rogueness.

A glass bottle appeared in the palm of his hand. Bai Luoling smiled coldly, aimed at the target, and threw it out.

The winged bird roared "chirp..." as if it was completely annoyed, and its pointed beak hit the glass bottle accurately.

With a "pop" sound, a stream of pus accompanied by blue smoke poured out along the bird's beak and landed on the bird's neck and body.

"Chirp..." The pus quickly corroded everything. The painful winged bird desperately tried to shake off the glass bottle stuck in its beak, stumbling left and right in the air. The white light on its body flickered on and off, and the goods around it were constantly being destroyed. Knocked down with a heavy clatter.

With a cold face, Bai Luoling chased after him and stabbed him with his sword, completely killing Winged Bird.

Bai Luoling wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth and came to the soldier. His clothes had been stained by blood so that the original color could not be seen.

Squatting down, she put her fingers between his nose. After a moment, Bai Luoling retracted her hand and closed her wide eyes full of despair with a heavy expression, feeling a little heavy for a moment.

But there was no extra time for her to waste now. Bai Luoling stood up and walked towards the goods piled up everywhere. She reached out and used her mental power to collect the space, leaving half of each item behind. After all, it had to be left to future generations.

At this moment, the ground shook violently, and the neatly arranged goods also swayed from side to side. Was this another earthquake?

In her previous life, because she was buried in a shopping mall without knowing day or night, Bai Luoling had no idea that the second earthquake would come so soon.