97-100

☆ 97. Chapter 97 Beautiful and delicious

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 97 Pretty and Beautiful

"Well, you have saved me so many times. I don't know how to thank you. Do you have anything in particular that you want? I will do my best to help you achieve your wish."

Since there is no way to take Situ Yi with him. If you go back to him, you can only repay him in other ways.

"No, it's just a small matter." Gu Yanyu refused.

"It's a small thing for you, but it's a life-saving grace for me. Since you can't think of it for the time being, it doesn't matter. Think about it slowly. I owe you a promise that will be valid as long as I am alive. No matter what, as long as I can do it ."

Bai Luoling said with firm eyes, wondering in her mind whether Gu Yanyu felt that the two of them had not been together for long, and he didn't know what kind of person he was, so it was difficult for him to tell him his ambition to be the base commander.

"Okay." Seeing Bai Luoling's serious expression, Gu Yanyu chuckled and refused no longer.

After the matter was settled, Bai Luoling stood up to say goodbye. Watching her disappear at the door with brisk steps, Gu Yanyu didn't look away for a long time, his eyes were dark, and he didn't know what he was thinking.

When they got home, Yang Youran had already prepared dinner, and Bai Zhen and Bai Luotian got together to study the documents in their hands.

Seeing Bai Luoling, he hurriedly called her over: "Ling'er, come and see, the base has just sent the land documents." "

I know, I have seen it at Gu Yanyu's place. He has already prepared the plan. , I plan to do the same." Bai Luoling walked to the bathroom to wash her hands and responded casually.

"The relationship is so good. I thought our company was the only one that made me worry for so long." Bai Zhen felt relieved instantly.

Ever since I found out that my daughter had negotiated with the base to acquire land outside the city, I had been worried about whether this would be too outrageous. After all, I was the first to win. Now that there is Gu Yanyu's company, my home is not so conspicuous.

Sitting at the dining table, with green vegetables everywhere in his eyes, Bai Luoling used chopsticks to pick at them a few times and asked with a grimace: "Mom, is there no meat?" "

You are still weak now. Eat more of these useful things. The wound will be healed." Be quick, the meat is of no use." Yang Youran put a chopstick into her bowl.

Bai Luoling finished the food in the bowl with a sad face and put down her chopsticks: "I'm full. I'm going back to the house first."

"How many bites have you eaten just now?" Yang Youran was anxious.

"Mom, I've had enough tea at Gu Yanyu's place. I'm really not hungry." Bai Luoling stuck her head out and closed the door.

"Then remember to make the vegetable juice again." Yang Youran raised her voice, then whispered with some dissatisfaction, "Really, Xiao Gu didn't order anything else for Ling'er to eat." "

No tea. It's a good thing, but you may not be able to buy it if you want to drink it. Don't even think about it now if you don't have some connections." Bai Zhen retorted in a low voice.

Yang Youran rolled her eyes at him and didn't say a word. She just said it casually and insisted on refuting.

After entering the space, Bai Luoling opened a bag of potato chips and ate it. It was good to eat some junk food occasionally.