113-116

☆ 113. Chapter 113 Sea Monster

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 113 The sea monster's

vision gradually blurred. Bai Luoling felt that her limbs were becoming increasingly weak. If this continued, she would die.

Without thinking about whether the space would be exposed, a bright light flashed, and a wing feather appeared in his hand.

While the strong man was shocked, Bai Luoling used all his strength and swung forward fiercely.

The next second, Bai Luoling fell to the ground and breathed in fresh air.

The blond woman was stunned for a moment, then rushed over, the fighting knife in her hand reflecting a terrifying cold light.

Bai Luoling struggled to stand up, her eyes red with fighting intent.

He suddenly held his breath and rushed towards the enemy who also evolved with speed.

When they meet on a narrow road, the brave wins. Bai Luoling, who has been reborn, will never allow himself to back down again!

The distance between the two people instantly closed.

Bai Luoling suddenly twisted her body, froze suddenly, knelt on one knee, and gasped for air.

The blond woman who passed by took a dozen steps forward.

Then she staggered, face down, and fell to the ground, motionless. A wing root stained with blood and still shining brightly protruded from her back.

The successive battles exhausted Bai Luoling's recovered physical strength, but thinking that the culprit was still unsolved, he could not relax his breath.

Bai Luoling leaned against the cabin board, took out the gauze from the space, gritted his teeth and wrapped it around the waist and abdomen where the blonde woman had made a long wound.

After taking a few sips of space water, after recovering some strength, I picked up the wing feathers on the ground and walked to the work cabin. Drops of blood fell to the ground and exploded like fireworks.

Liucheng felt bad after waiting for his accomplice to return for a long time. He picked up the machete beside him and quietly went out.

She ran into Bai Luoling, who was walking towards her. The shining wing feathers reflected her pale face, like a Rakshasa returning from hell.

Liu Cheng, who had never actually been on the battlefield with alien beasts, suddenly felt timid. He tightened the machete in his hand and looked calm.

You said: "Bai Luoling, in fact, we can definitely cooperate. I am familiar with Country M. I will be responsible for running errands. Then you can have whatever you want. How about it?"

Bai Luoling sneered and ran towards Liucheng. .

If it weren't for him, how could he have ended up in this situation.

At this moment, a sudden change occurred, and the ship suddenly began to shake violently.

Bai Luoling gritted his teeth and tried to control his body shape to prevent himself from falling.

When he looked up, Liucheng was nowhere to be seen.

Bai Luoling stabilized her body and ran outside the cabin. The ship was like a small boat bobbing in the rough sea.

The sky-blocking waves rushed towards him, and Bai Luoling became a drowned rat. Fortunately, he grabbed the railing in time to avoid being knocked down by the waves.