55-57

☆ 55. Chapter 55 Dispute

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 55:

I dont know how long the argument took, but the sky had darkened, and Bai Luoling was invited to the open space behind the office building by Lin Xuan again.

Zhou Quan, Meng Liusheng, and a few unknown people were waiting for her quietly. Everyone looked at Bai Luoling curiously, as if they wanted to see through her. In the dark, their sharp eyes made Bai Luoling want to ignore it. Can't be ignored.

Zhou Quan stepped forward and returned the necklace to her: "I would also like to ask Miss Bai to help me demonstrate it."

Bai Luoling took the necklace, took out the sparkling miniature house, took the fine needle, gritted his teeth and pricked his finger, squeezed a drop of blood on it. Above, in just a blink of an eye, the drop of blood disappeared into it, and the light shone brighter and brighter.

Then he threw it into the air. After a flash of light, under everyone's incredible eyes, a house suspended on the ground appeared in front of them, illuminating everything around it.

Zhou Quan and others looked surprised. They had tried dropping blood on the house before, but not a drop of blood was absorbed by it. As for opening it, there was no need to think about it. Seeing Bai Luoling open it easily, they couldn't help but rub their eyes. This house was still open. Really recognize people.

Bai Luoling suppressed her excitement and looked at Zhou Quan: "Do you still need to go in?" His eyes seemed to say that he should agree to let me in quickly.

Zhou Quan nodded, Bai Luoling took a deep breath, stepped forward and opened the door, and everyone followed him in.

Compared with Gu Yanyu's house, this house seemed small and crude. Bai Luoling couldn't hide her disappointment. It had one bedroom and one bathroom, and there was nothing much to visit.

Several experts knocked around but found nothing. When everyone left the room, Bai Luoling quickly took back the house and held it tightly in his hands for fear of being snatched away by them.

"Thank you for your hard work, Miss Bai. We have prepared dinner and the room. Miss Bai, please go back to the room to enjoy dinner first." Zhou Quan asked Lin Xuan to lead him away.

"Can't you leave yet?" Knowing that he would continue to stay, Bai Luoling became even more frustrated and looked at Zhou Quan with hopeful eyes, "Can you trouble Secretary Zhou to send someone to tell my parents that I won't go back tonight to save them Worried."

"Of course." Zhou Quan watched Bai Luoling leave with a smile.

Everyone returned to the conference room again and sat together. The top leaders of Rongzhong Base gathered here.

On the big screen opposite, real-time footage of Bai Luoling eating was played.

Sitting at the top was Xie Anbang, an old man in his sixties with gray hair and wearing a military uniform. He scanned everyone with his sharp eyes.

Zhou Quan calmly recounted his communication with Bai Luoling, and finally stated: "At the same time, we also sent people to the Magic House store to check. The walls and store doors separating the three stores have completely disappeared, and there are no traces of manual processing. In addition, The material of that machine has been tested and found to be something we dont have on Blue Star. Based on these findings, we speculate that the person who came into contact with Bai Luoling was an alien creature whose technology is much higher than that of our Blue Star."