61-64

☆ 61. Chapter 61 Kiss under the Moonlight

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 61 Kiss under the Moonlight

Lost The machine works day and night, the night sky becomes clearer and clearer, stars are twinkling, and the bright moonlight spreads to the earth, giving off a soft light.

Bai Luoling, who was lying on the bed, rubbed her confused eyes, looked at the moon outside the window, and suddenly laughed out loud: "This cake is so big, I want to eat it in one bite."

After saying that, he climbed up to the window sill, Smiling infatuatedly, he stretched out his hand to catch the moon far away in the sky.

"Luo Ling, what are you doing?" Gu Yanyu stood downstairs, looking up at Bai Luoling's strange posture, and asked with a frown.

Since coming back from dinner in the evening, Gu Yanyu has been a little uneasy. He always feels like he is still holding that limp body in his arms. Bai Luoling's crimson little face keeps popping up in his mind, making people want to poke it. Light dimples.

Late at night, Gu Yanyu couldn't sleep after tossing and turning, so he simply got up to enjoy the cool breeze, and unknowingly came downstairs to her house.

Unexpectedly, as soon as he got here, he saw Bai Luoling standing precariously on the windowsill.

Bai Luoling shook her dizzy head, narrowed her eyes slightly, and finally recognized who was underneath. She stretched out her arms cheerfully to greet him: "Hi, Yan Yu, do you want to eat the pie too?"

" Cake?" Gu Yanyu wondered, "Go back to the house quickly, it's dangerous."

Bai Luoling stood on tiptoes and reached out to grab the 'big cake' in the sky: "Wait, wait until I get it and we will eat it together. Ah..."

"Be careful!" Gu Yanyu's pupils suddenly trembled, and he quickly stepped forward to catch the falling Bai Luoling.

The next second, his hands sank, hugging her delicate body tightly like an iron rod, and kicked his right leg back to release the impact.

Bai Luoling felt like the world was spinning, and in the blink of an eye, she appeared in Gu Yanyu's arms, her blurred eyes looking doubtfully at the pair of dark, deep eyes that could suck people in, so close at hand.

Gu Yanyu only felt that his breathing was getting heavier and heavier. Bai Luoling's long and upturned eyelashes were fluttering like butterflies, as if they were flying into his heart. Her round apricot eyes were filled with cleanness and clarity, and her breath was filled with the faint fragrance of wine. He breathed Rulan.

Those cheeks are as delicate as ripe red apples, and the slightly opened lips seem to invite you to taste them.

Gu Yanyu felt that he was already drunk by the aroma of the wine and completely forgot to think. He instinctively approached slowly and wanted to kiss Fangze.

Bai Luoling suddenly came forward, kissed his lowered eyelids, and praised: "Your eyes are so beautiful, hehe, you can still see me in them."

Gu Yanyu immediately froze on the spot, and the eyes that had been kissed seemed to be burning. It's as sweet as honey.

Bai Luoling jumped to the ground, shook Gu Yanyu's arms, and said coquettishly: "Let's pick big cakes to eat, I'm hungry."

Gu Yanyu, who had never seen Bai Luoling act like a little girl, was so soft-hearted, even though he knew this She was drunk and crazy at that time, but she was still willing to cooperate with her.