141-150

☆ 141. Chapter 141 Someone jumped off the building

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 141 Someone jumped off the building.

"Get up quickly, don't be embarrassed." Cui Chengzhi said in a low voice.

Cui Chuxia stood up with sobs.

Cui Chengzhi, who was free, took a few steps forward.

Seeing Bai Luoling, there was no contempt on his face, and he solemnly thanked her:

"Thank you, Miss Bai, for escorting my roommate back. Cui is very grateful." He

was as humble and polite as in his previous life, but there was no strong sense of depression in his eyebrows.

"You're welcome, take someone's money to help them out of trouble." Bai Luoling responded calmly.

"It's getting late. If you two don't mind it, you can rest for the night in my house and I'll prepare dinner for you two."

Cui Chengzhi still looked grateful.

Afraid that Bai Luoling would refuse, Situ Yi quickly agreed: "No problem."

"Uncle Liang, take these two distinguished guests to have a rest."

"Miss Bai, please." Wang Anliang bent down respectfully.

Cui Chuxia wiped away her tears and took the initiative to say: "Miss Bai, I will accompany you."

Bai Luoling avoided her extended hand and walked towards the house.

Cui Chuxia didn't mind her indifference at all and still followed behind.

Behind him, Cui Chengzhi whispered to Wang Anshun: "Uncle Shun, prepare some generous gifts for Uncle Chen and his family."

"Yes, young master."

...

Bai Luoling chose a room on the third floor facing the street and said she was tired. .

Cui Chuxia wisely exited the room, and her face suddenly fell. Her brother was really scary just now.

Standing by the window, Bai Luoling looked into the distance and tapped her fingers rhythmically on the window sill.

Not long after, Wang Anliang knocked on the door and invited him downstairs for dinner.

Looking at the table full of dishes, I couldn't help but sigh at Cui Chengzhi's aura.

Although it is not as fresh and delicious as the dishes in the space, it is still rare to have a complete variety.

Cui Chengzhi generously took out the wine from his collection to pay tribute to the two saviors.

Bai Luoling waved her hands repeatedly, saying forget about her drinking capacity and don't be embarrassed.

Cui Chengzhi did not force himself and clinked glasses with Situ Yi.

After a while, the two became brothers.

After drinking for three rounds, Cui Chengzhi blushed and said what was in his heart with blurred eyes:

"Miss Bai, Brother Situ, I wonder if you two are interested in staying. Our Cui family will never treat you badly."

Situ Yi was stunned. Luo Ling looked at him and said, "Brother Chengzhi, you are joking. We are used to being free and leisurely. We don't like to stay in one place." "