28-30

☆ 28. Chapter 28 starts testing

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 28 The test begins.

Liu Jianan came to Bai Luoling. His wrinkled face was full of smiles, like a shriveled apple: "This little friend, my name is Liu Jianan. I was a creature from a certain research institute before the end of the world. He is a scientist, but he has retired. What is your name?"

It turned out to be a famous biologist. Bai Luo knew clearly. He estimated that Meng Liusheng's main task this time was to escort the veteran: "Hello, Mr. Liu, my name is Bai Luo Ling."

"Hello, I'm much older than you, so I'll call you Bai Xiaoyou. Do you think that's okay?"

Liu Jian'an saw that Bai Luoling didn't object, and spoke again with a shy face, "That's it, now Our country is in a stage of life and death. Your wings are very helpful to our research. I wonder if we can part with you?" As

soon as the words came out, everyone's expressions changed. You must know that with such a lethal weapon, in this apocalyptic world, safety is at stake. With guarantees, no one will easily agree to this request. Although the research results are helpful to all mankind, people are always selfish.

Bai Luoling smiled slightly: "Of course."

"Thank you, little friend Bai, all mankind will remember your contribution." After Liu Jian'an praised it, he hurriedly left while covering his wings, for fear that she would regret it.

Seeing Bai Luoling readily agreed, several people gathered around him. Bai Luotian said dissatisfied, "That's it. I haven't had enough fun yet." "If

you have a chance to play in the future, let's go back." Bai Luotian Ling replied, walking back in a good mood.

Bai Zhen's round face was filled with a smile, and he tried to please Chen Dadong: "Brother Chen, can you lend me your wings?"

Bai Luotian put his arm around his shoulders, almost hanging on Chen Dadong's body, flattering him. He said: "I want it too, Uncle Chen, please lend it to me first."

"Uh, ok, it's all ok." Chen Dadong replied helplessly when he was suddenly put on his shoulder.

Bai Luoling simply couldn't bear to see that her brother would go to any length just for a little thing.

"I still have a lot of them in my bag. When we get back to the car, I'll give each of you one. You should familiarize yourself with the feel first. Don't be greedy for others." "

Oh, you are really my sister." Bai Luotian smiled happily and let go. Nervous Chen Dadong.

Bai Zhen also smiled happily and clapped his hands: "Okay, it's better to have a daughter. Sons are all debt collectors."

At the end, he glanced sideways at Bai Luotian. The latter didn't care. He didn't have this precious thing.

Just after dinner, everyone took a walk on the wasteland. After spending the whole day in the car, it was only this time that we could stretch our limbs.

Several soldiers appeared, spread out, and announced in a low voice to the crowd that they would go into the city tonight to collect supplies. Those who are interested can sign up for the test. After passing the test, they will go together and they will receive additional supplies when the supplies are distributed.

One stone stirred up a thousand ripples, and everyone started talking quietly.

Those who were brave immediately signed up with the soldiers. As soon as one person started, others came out to sign up one after another.