Ch. 46 His Inner Feelings

Start from the beginning

( Sitting in last )

"Okay that's enough. Get freshen up both of you and then fight." I interfered holding my hand as a stop gesture before her who was all set with her shoes, pointed at Aman.

"You always do this Bhabhi sa. I am gonna complaint to Bhai sa that how much you favour him." She whinned throwing the shoe carelessly in the hall.

"Han han jaise tere Bhai sa ki awaaz niklegi inke saamne."

( Yeah yeah, as if your brother will make a sound infront of her. )

I narrowed my eyes at him. The audacity of this boy to say something like that about my husband.

But he's right Kittu. Isn't he???

"Haww....... so you are saying Bhai sa is bheegi billi? Who's scared of Bhabhi sa." Amrita asked battling her eyelashes innocently.

( Scaredy cat )

Now what's with this dramatic self of her's??

Oh yeah........ Effect of staying with your dramatic twin.

"Duh...... isn't it obvious. Bhai sa becomes a mouse infront of Bhabhi sa." He sassed back rolling his eyes.

The confusion on Amrita's face was now replaced by a smirk as she held her phone in her hand and played the conversation which recorded only Aman's last line.

"Let's see what Bhai sa has to say about this."

"Don't you dare you female pig." He ran behind her who was already few feets away from him.

"I will. You male bitch."

They kept on running around the hall cursing each other ignoring the fiery eyes of Kaki sa and Mom.

Hall was turned into a battlefield of those two. They made a mess gaining number of scoldings from both the ladies but still they were nowhere near to stop. Not until they heard tyers screeching sound followed by heavy footsteps and continuous chanting of their elder brother's name.

"Rehan........"

"Bhai sa........."

"Rehan don't be-.........." Kaka sa was saying something but he didn't let him complete by dashing inside with quick steps and disappearing in his gym room.

Sheer anger was reflecting through his demeanor which led all the curious eyes in the hall to turn towards the Rathore males.

"Pratap ji yeh....."

"Let him be for the time being." Dad said monotonously and proceeded to move forward to his room with serious expressions followed by worried Mom.

"Something grave happened at the office. Isn't it?" The question was directed to Kaka sa from Kaki sa's side. He inhaled deeply before replying.

"Few of our investors wants to draw back their shares." His statement wasn't enough to clear the confusion in the air.

"Come on Pranay, that can't be the only reason behind Rehan's rage. He's more than capable to handle that." Kaki sa came forward and held her husband's hand.

"We know that Kaki sa, he is. But we also know how his way of handling things changes when everything starts falling apart. He gets aggressive. And that's exactly what he did....... He had a meeting with those shareholders which turned into an argument later on. And now they want Dad to take some action against Bhai being the chairman of the company. Indirectly..... they want Bhai to resign and Dad to take over, again....." Vihaan spoke even before Kaka sa could get a chance to.