"You want me to dance for you." Her voice filled with confusion.

"That's what I said."

Lilith pauses for a brief moment as she thinks of what to do before standing up right in front of me, towering over my body. She starts waying her hips and I realize how awkward this really is without music.

"Hold that thought." I stand up quickly heading over you my record player on my shelf.

I place a blues vinyl on and start playing it, making my way back to my seat.

"Back to what you were doing." I grin.

Lilith flashes me an annoyed glare but continues to sway her hip to the music as I lay back and watch her dance for me.

As she continues to move to the music Lilith loses her balance and trips onto the floor, face first.

"Shit Lilith!"

I abruptly stand heading for the floor as Lilith raises her head with a little blood trickling from her nose, laughing.

"Ha now it's a party." She giggles.

"Lilith you're bleeding."

I wipe her nose with my thumb, rubbing away the blood and she stares at my eyes while I pay attention to her nose.

"You're beautiful. Like a goddess or something." She slurs.

"You're drunk, come on we need to get you to the bathroom."

She rolls her eyes at me as I try to hide the obvious blush creeping up onto my cheeks.

I help Lilith up from the floor, slowly making our way around to the downstairs bathroom where I instruct her to sit down on the edge of the bathtub.

"I think you've gotten a little too drunk tonight; you should probably get some rest." I cup her cheek.

She frowns at her with a disappointed puppy dog face.

"I'm not drunk and I'm having so much fun with you. I still haven't got to kiss you yet."

Suddenly she smashes her lips into mine gripping her hands into my hair as she moves her lips on mine in a rhythmic motion. I kiss her back instantly trying to keep my composure as she nearly begins to straddle my lap.

"Scarlett..." She moans into my mouth.

The vibration from her moan causes me to lose control as I pull her onto my lap, letting my hands travel around her body.

"Lilith, we have to... have to stop..."

I try to put a stop, but my efforts are nearly pointless and or kiss becomes more passionate and faster as she slips her tongue into my mouth.

"Fuck Lilith." I groan.

Her tongue traveled around my mouth as mine intertwines with hers, fighting for dominance.

"I need you." She begs hard.

I knew I needed to stop, she was drunk, fuck maybe I'm drunk as well. 

Slowly I pull away from her as she tries to continue our kiss, but I knew this was too far.

"You're drunk Carlisle, we can't do this, not now."

I could tell by the confused and hurt expression on her face that she just wanted me, but this was wrong. If I wanted to have sex with Lilith, I wanted it to be perfect.

She's not just some one-night stand that I'm used to that I can fuck and leave, no she was someone I actually cared for and I wasn't going to let myself fuck this up.

"I think you should get some rest before you start puking everywhere." I try to joke.

She purses her lips into a small smile, but I could tell she was still upset.

After I clean up her nose, I take her upstairs and get her a glass of water with a change of clothes.

I put her in my bedroom knowing it was the most expensive and comfiest bed.

Inside the covers she glances up at me from my bed. Those stunning green eyes could kill me in she really wanted to.

"Please stay with me." She mumbles.

Her face snuggles into my pillow as I stroke her hair with my fingertips.

"I'll stay with you until you fall asleep, don't worry." I comfort. 

"I guess that will work."

She gives me one last small kiss on my lips before crashing back into my pillows and it doesn't take long before her eyes fall asleep.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi guys, little bit of a longer chapter for y'all tonight. Thank you guys so much for your support, goodnight / day!