Chapter 32

*Scarlett's POV*

Out from the cabinet I grab a wine glass while occasionally peeking over the bar to watch as Lilith sits like a lonesome widow on my couch.

Tonight, was even too much for myself to handle, let alone for poor Lilith to handle.

Recently I always knew Cullen's work performance has been slipping hard and I suspected it had to do with his love interest.

I pour Lilith a generous amount of a drink then I bring it over to her, sitting down next to her.

"Trust me, it will make you feel better." I extend the glass to her.

She hesitant but takes the glass from my hand and takes a long sip which is followed by a sour expression.

"Thank you..." She mumbles.

My fingers trace along her face allowing me to take in her features for a brief moment. I could get lost in a sea of her beauty if I looked for too long.

...

An hour or so passes and Lilith already has a few drinks down. I could tell by now she was getting more and more drunk, but I didn't except it to affect her this much.

"Okay now your turn, truth or dare." She smirks.

I roll my eyes lighting pushing her shoulder.

"Don't you think you've had a little too much to drink tonight?" I ask cautiously.

She scrunches up fer face into a cute frown.

"Come on, I feel so much better and you're the one who suggested I drink in the fist place."

She was right I did suggest it, but I wasn't sure how far she could handle this.

"I don't want you feeling like shit tomorrow babe."

I tuck a strand of lose hair behind her ear.

She rolls her eyes at me taking another sip of her drink without breaking eye contact.

Fuck she has no idea what she does to me.

"Truth or dare." She challenges.

I knew I shouldn't carry on the bad behavior, but Lilith needed this distraction tonight.

"Truth." I retort.

"Oh, come on Lenore! That's so lame, why do you have to be so lame!" She nags.

I chuckle at her drunken attitude with me.

"I said truth so ask the fucking question."

The squints her eyes at me.

"Fine, ummmmm oh! Have you ever had a threesome."

I'm taken a little off guard by her bold question, but I'm intrigued.

"Someone's getting personal tonight but since you asked, yes." I take a sip of my drink.

Lilith's eyes widen a little, staring from my eyes down to my lips and growing hunger pools between my thighs.

"I suppose it my turn to ask you, truth or dare."

She presses her finger against her lips in thought as she finds her answer.

"How about dare."

I knew she was testing my patience tonight, but I never knew she could be this bold, all it took was a little alcohol.

"I dare you to get up and dance for me." I challenge.

It was bold of me yes but if Lilith wanted to drunkenly test me tonight then I might as well have some fun as well.