The detective tried to ignore the way Chaewon's eyes softened when she saw Yunjin and the babies. She knew she wanted this for them, but it wasn't the time.

"Okay, it's time to go out." Wonyoung stuck her head into the back, smiling when she saw Yunjin nervously clutching onto Sakura. She disappeared once again, and they waited a few minutes until the music started up.

Now if Yunjin was a bit calmer she probably would have seen Yeonjun grab a basket full of flower petals. But she didn't, and he did. Walking, he looked back at her and winked.

He wasn't-

Yeonjun put his hand into the basket, dramatically throwing petals into the air with a little jump. Yunjin was going to kill him. It only got worse when he spun around in a circle and blew petals right into Seulgi's face. Finally he reached the end of the aisle and made his way to the front. He did.

Sakura was close to losing it already and they haven't even walked out yet. This was going to be a disaster. But she clutched onto Sakura anyway, taking a few breaths before they started walking. If Yunjin remembered correctly they were supposed to do some sort of timed step, but they were ignoring that just walking down the aisle together.

At first she was taken aback at how many people were there, and how many of those people she knew. There were a few of Chaewon's coworkers but other than that she knew everyone in attendance. Even the idiots from her station had shown up, hooting and hollering when she came out. There were a lot more people that cared about her than she ever knew.

They reached the end, and Sakura turned and gave her a tight hug before going to her spot next to Yunjin. Then Chaewon's party started walking.

Hana came first, wearing a dusty rose dress that looked beautiful. Yunjin had to give it to Chaewon, she had an eye for that kind of stuff. Sakura was wearing a light lilac dress that she had picked out, Yunjin didn't know that much about dresses. She had a small bouquet in her hands, before taking her place standing and waiting for Chaewon to come out.

Next was Eunchae and Kyujin. Admittedly Yunjin almost cried right then and there. Kyujin had the basket of flowers in her hand, hesitantly throwing a few petals down, while Eunchae held both of the dog's leashes, Peng tucked under her arm. Peng, Ray, and Boo all had matching mini bow ties that Eunchae had asked Yunjin to buy her, and it was adorable. Eunchae's eyes lit up when she saw Yunjin at the end of the aisle, stopping and waving at the woman. The crowd laughed and Eunchae kept moving, taking her seat next to Chaewon's mom as she smiled and greeted her.

Then the doors opened again, and Yunjin's breath was sucked out of her lungs.

Chaewon was absolutely breathtaking. Yunjin was short on words to describe how she felt watching her walk down the aisle. Taecyeon was next to her, arms linked as they spoke in quiet whispers, smiling softly. Her hair was tied back into an elegant low bun, the sides twirling down to frame her face, and the dress she picked out was a white satin that hugged her body in all the right ways.

Huh Yunjin was the luckiest person in the world.

Chaewon looked up and locked eyes with her, smiling as she looked her up and down. They reached the end of the aisle and Taecyeon gave Chaewon a kiss on the cheek before sitting down next to Suzy. Chaewon just stared at her, "Hi."

"Hi."

"You look beautiful." Chaewon whispered.

"You do too."

The justice of the peace went through his spiel, honestly Yunjin didn't care too much about what he was saying all she could focus on was Chaewon. Chaewon. She looked so beautiful. They were getting married right now. She was making forever a reality, right now. Sure fifty percent of marriages ended in divorce, but Yunjin was willing to push that intrusive thought away only if for just the next half hour. Chaewon was into the ceremony though, nodding her head as he mumbled on and on about commitment and love.