He went into the elevator and got to the 13th floor before knocking the door. My heart pounded louder now. What the hell is this? The door opened and a girl appeared behind, making my heart stop. It's the same girl I saw in my nightmare.

What is going on?

“How can I help you?” The girl asked quietly.

Harry pushed her to the side and stepped in before closing the door. He stared directly into her green eyes and my chest tightened. No, don't do it.

“Are you Lea Gabler?” he asked.

“Y-yes.” she stammered scared, backing away.

“You work for me now. I know you are one of the best secret agents.” he said.

What in the...

“Who are you?” she asked, afraid.

“Your boss. I need you to help me find an experiment lab.” he said, walking towards her.

Her back hit the wall and he stood right in front of her, making my heart pound faster. God no. “You work for me. Got it?” he compelled her lowly and she nodded. He looked down at her body before smirking. “Good, now you'll do whatever I want you to,” he said and ripped her shirt off, causing my chest to tighten even more. The girl didn't do anything. Instead, she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him, meaning she was compelled.

My heart thudded painfully and I squeezed my eyes shut. No. Get out of my head. He threw her on the bed and hovered over her before ripping her leggings off and pulling down her panties. No, I don't want to see this. Please. Don't make me see this.

“Stop.” I begged, my voice weak.

“This was the only time I had sex with that girl. When I first met her. I needed someone to pleasure me. And you were gone. And she worked for me. That's why I used her.” Harry's voice hit my ears, shocking me.

“N-no,” I mumbled, trying to open my eyes. Why the fuck can't I open them? What the hell is going on?

Suddenly the scene of Harry and her dissapeared and I saw him putting his shirt on and her laying in bed, covered in the sheets. Harry quickly wore his jeans and shoes before leaving the apartment without saying a word to her.

“I don't want to see this.” I said lowly, tightening my grip on the pillow.

And then I saw Harry rushing into the hospital and arguing with Hannah and Stefan before he came into the room I was held into. My heart plummeted and tears burned my eyes. Why am I forced to see this? The scene then changed into Harry going to that girl's apartment again and discussing ways to find the experiment lab. I didn't see them kissing or having sex again. The scene of them two sitting on the couch with papers in front of them stopped, letting me watch it with a shaking heart.

“I called you last night to tell you to come over but you didn't answer.” the girl, Lea, said quietly, her voice annoying.

“I was with my girlfriend.” Harry said coldly, eyes glued on the papers.

“Does she know what you're doing?”

Harry's head snapped towards her, anger flashing behind his eyes. “No. She can't find out that I've been killing a lot of people for months now behind her back. She's going to hate me. So you better watch out when you call me or text me, got it?” he said sharply, making me gasp.

And then my eyes snapped open.

That was what he was hiding all this time.

That was why he was on his phone.