•|𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 27|•

LILY-ROSE

LILY-ROSE

Bullets were flying all around the warehouse, these brainless men think that it's a whole bunch of people and not just a teenage girl.

But I ain't going to tell them that of course!

The echo in the warehouse is playing to my advantage, each fire I shoot resonates all around and with their shots as well it makes it easier to take them down.

With a quick count, I realized that there were a total of 15 men. I took down the four that were outside and five more in here which leaves me with six more, one of which is the Russian mafia's second in command.

Knowing that I will run out of bullets soon, I unstrap one of my babies that I've brought with me.

Looking down near my feet, I could see a shadow approaching. Quickly putting my gun on the ground, once I glance at the back of the man's head I throw a hand on his mouth, and with the other, I slash his throat.

The dead weight of his body fell on me completely, I could feel my wound tearing up so I just stepped back and let it hit the ground. Picking up my gun as well as the one that the Russian had as well.

Taking a deep breath, I drop pocket my knife and now having two guns in hand I sent out a silent prayer and walk out of my hiding corner. 

Lucky me ! Three were turning their back on me but I couldn't see the second in the command among them so I shot two straight in head and the third barely had time to turn and face me before he received a bullet in the face. 

That was not a pleasent sight for me. 

Unfortunately, being focused on the three in front of me I missed the one who was creeping behind me. An atrocious pain shot in the back of my head, altough it wasn't enough to knock me unconscious. 

Falling to my knees, I drop one of my guns on the floor while weakly pointing my gun to the coward behind me. 

Vlad was smiling wickedly at me, I pulled the trigger but it only hit his bicep. He kicked my gun away thowing me on my back in the process. 

"Well, well, well ... Look who we have here" he said with a thick russian accent while passing a finger on my bloodied face.

"What is a little girl like you doing here huh?"

I kept my eyes in his while my hand discreetly reach out to my outer thigh were I had strapped another knife. 

Getting annoyed at my lack of response, he grabbed me by the hair. 

"Кто тебя послал, сучка?"  His spit hit my face while yelling
(Who sent you, you little bitch?)

I unstrapped my knife and stabbed him in the shoulder. That made him let go of my hair so I ceased the chance t get on my feet and go to grab my gun.