•|𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 21|•

LILY-ROSE

LILY-ROSE

Making it to the gym, the door was wide open which again raised my suspicions. Teachers usually close them.

The moment I stepped in, I saw Zeke leaning on the side of one of the bleachers, his white shirt now splashed with crimson patches, his neat face that accompanied me this morning sports a nasty bruise on the jaw.

My brother was battered, and his assholes of triplets didn't care to check on him.
With hurried steps I approached to where he was lying.

"EZEKIEL !"
Hearing my voice, he slowly raises his head looking at my direction.
I fell to my knees in front of him, taking a good look at him and his injuries.
A bruise is beginning to form on his jawline and his eyebrow is busted, that definitely needs stitches.

"Zeke, can you walk? Just shake your head yes or no"
He looks at me, his eyes red and glossy before he shakes his head "No".

"Alright, okay okay no problem" I can't pick him up on my back, my cut is just starting to close damn it " I'll help you stand on your feet and you lean on me just until we get to the car. Don't worry about me, just lean your weight on me okay! Come on"

I noticed how he winced when he moved his leg to stand up, and must have had a bad bruise in there too. My knuckles are itching to hit the fuckers who did this to my brother, to have their blood on my hands.

As I got him on his feet, I made sure to stabilize him by swinging his arm on my shoulders and putting mine around him. We slowly start making our way out, one step at a time. I managed to balance both our bags one my free shoulder, thank god we leave most of our stuff in our lockers.

We got to my car and I open the door to the back seats. Once he was in I threw out bags on the passenger seat and took out my first aid box from under the seat.

"I'll just try and clean some of the blood on your face and put some ointment on you bruises. I don't have stuff to stitche your eyebrow or to fix your lip you'd have to see Logan for those" I talked as I took out what I'll be needing from the box

He grabbed my hands and when I looked at him he was shaking his head furiously.
What the hell?

"Don't tell Logan, or anyone please Lil. They don't need to know I just got caught in the middle of a fight no need to let them worry" he signed and damn for being in a mafia family he surely can't lie to save his life

I just stare at him not sure what I'm supposed to say. The ones who did this to him won't escape with it but as long as he doesn't want to tell me, it could be anyone in the school.
I'll just have to keep an eye on him from here on forward and see if I can find out who bullies my brother.