𝓢𝔂𝓷𝓸𝓹𝓼𝓲𝓼

She is the queen of all kings...

A soul so tainted yet still takes hold of the pure innocence that still lives within her...

Thrown from paradise to the heated flames of hell, back and forth from a bad reality to another.

However, a true Queen never breaks, a Queen never bows to anyone ... And Lily is a true Queen.

Built an army from scratch and made it the highest ranking in the world, at the mere age of 16 she holds the entire world in her hand and controls it like a play house.

But even with the luxury, power and control she can't get rid of her demons. She can't move on and break the heavy chains that are keeping her prisoner in her own troubled mind. She can't seem to break down her walls or trust anyone, she learned her lesson the hard way and hell could freeze before she let someone in again or give someone the key to corrupt her and abandon her again ...

Yet the only thing she's seeking for is someone to care for her, someone to love her unconditionally, someone who can protect her not from the evil lurking in the world but from her own thoughts. She just wants a Knight in shining armor ...

Little did she know she would have a whole bunch of Knights kneeling in front of her, desperate to give her their love and attention.

Her knights were left heartbroken for 16 years, searching all across the globe for their missing sunshine.

When they finally find her... Is she what they were expecting her to be? Will they succeed in breaking down her walls and let her care for them ? Or are they going to push her to build more reinforced ones ? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey there it's Abla 👋🏻

This is my first Wattpad book ever and English is not my first language so grammatical mistakes are to be expected. However, I will do my best to edit each chapter before posting it.
I do NOT tolerate hate comments or any sexist/homophobic comments, critic is wholeheartedly accepted as long as you don't really turn all aggressive on me because after all it is my FIRST attempt to writing in Wattpad and I am no expert in writing either.
Also this is a work of pure fiction, so any resemblance is merely just a coincidence.
Also if you see any resemblance to some other books that has the same trope that is normal because I was inspired from those books so please don't go around mentioning them in the comments section it's really rude to do so!

⚠️Please read this carefully:
This book will contain a lot of dark and disturbing things, a TRIGGER WARNING is a must so please if anyone is triggered by any of the following things don't read !
SH
Razors/Blades
Blood
Rape
Depression
Anxiety
ED
Mental/physical abuse
Bullying
Drugs
Violence/Torture
Death
Snakes

Therefore, dear whoever is reading this, I really hope you enjoy reading my book <3