•|𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4|•

AZRAEL

AZRAEL

A pin drop silence reigned on the living room.

Shit ! I broke my kids

I clear my throat before trying to sympathize with the news to them.

"Ehm, so as I said our little Ange is finally found and I am bringing her home with me tomorrow so Lucian you are coming with me make sure to get the jet ready I want to get to L.A first hour tomorrow."

It's like something clicked in them and suddenly they all spoke at once again

"She's ALIVE!"

"Why bring her back?"

"I want to go with you daaad"

"When did you find her?"

Before I could silence them again, Lucian beat me to it

"SHUT THE FUCK UP ALL OF YOU"

They all froze again and my eldest turn to look at me

"I will make sure that the jet is ready at 5am tomorrow don't worry about it dad, however you need to tell me more about notre petite sœur (our little sister) as I have a feeling you're not saying everything"

Then he turns to his brothers

"As for you dipshits, first Elias; yes she's freaking alive our sister wouldn't leave us at least not till we make memories with her, next Ryder; how the hell can you even ask this question gros con (stupid) of course she will come back here she is notre putain de famille, notre sang, NOTRE PETIT ANGE! (our fucking family, our blood, our little angel!) so I swear to god another bitchy comment and I'll fucking put a bullet in your head, and Logan; stop whining she will be here by tomorrow so you will see here soon or later"

Everyone started mumbling and suddenly my phone rang notifying me that I have a message, seeing it's from Ezekiel I looked towards him waiting for him to sign something.

"Does she even know about us? Like she knows she has 7 older brothers?" He signed, and me and Lucian immediately looked at each other. Shit we didn't think about this, she must be grieving the loss of her foster parents and now she will have to deal with 8 males in her life that she never knew before.

"We won't scare her Ezekiel, I mean sure we are mafia men and all that shit but she is our princess and we will treat her as such." Lucian answered him while looking at Elias and Elijah

I sighed and then then sign to Ezekiel

"I have a feeling that your stupid brothers might do something stupid, but I'm sure that you, me, Lucian and Logan will help her settle down and feel welcomed. If you want you can also come with us when we go to pick her up, you're not as annoying as Logan"

I see a glimpse of happiness and excitement in his eyes but it's quickly gone and then he signed

"It's fine Dad, you go with Lucian, we don't want to overwhelm her. I will help Logan fix her room" he then stopped for a while and I could see him hesitating "Do you think she will like me ? I mean us! yeah you think she will like us and accept to live with us?"