𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓖𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮

𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓖𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮 ...

The sound of heavy droplets of water meeting the cold surface of the windshield. Heavy breaths show how nervous and anxious the driver is.

Azrael Alexander Knight, fists tightening on the steering wheel is driving way past the speed limit. One thought in his mind is to reach his home where his family needs him now more than ever, home where his little princesse will finally join their cozy home. His phone ringing brings him out of his trance, looking down to his screen the name of his middle son shows up.

"D...Dad where are you!?? P...Please hurry, there's a lot of noise I can't stand it please dad, mommy didn't stop screaming I'm scared !" The little voice on the other end of the phone said while crying and mispronouncing some words

"Hey Logan, buddy there's nothing to be afraid of okay! Mommy will be fine alright she's in pain but when this is over we will have our youngest member with us okay my little boy there's nothing to be afraid of I am almost home just stay with your brothers" Azrael said while hanging up and rushing through the gates of his mansion, leaving the car unparked and the door wide open he rushed inside toward the medical room where his beloved was going through hell to bring him his little bundle of joy, his 'rayon de Soleil.

Arriving in front of the door he hesitated for a second, his daughter will be born in the upcoming moments. His first daughter!
Will he be a good father? Will he be able to give her the care and love that she deserves? Will he be able to protect her and shield her from all the evil lurking in this world?
Soon all these questions vanished the moment he heard her little cries on the other side of the door, he pushed it open and was immediately in awe at the sight of his little pride crying softly in the arms of his wife. All the nervousness and worries were gone, he knew that instant that he will love her and cherish her till the day he dies.

Moving toward the little crib where the new addition to the Knight family was sleeping peacefully, her mother was sleeping too due to the amount of pain she just went through. Eight males approached the crib and looked in awe for their petite princesse. Eight males silently agreed to be her protectors. Eight males silently promised that nothing will ever hurt their little girl.

The Knight house witnessed a miracle this night. The first girl to be born in over seven decades, their miracle. Azrael called his parents who were eager to see the newborn, no one apart from the little family knew about the gender as Azrael wanted to keep it a secret till the day she is born that's why their extended family thought it was a baby boy and most of them even thought about a name for him. What they didn't expect is Azrael calling them saying that his baby girl is born and that she is perfect health, you could hear the joy in his tone.
Everyone was in shock, and some even thought that he was joking or maybe they just heard him wrong. However, they will soon know that it was nothing like a joke but more like their ultimate dream just came true.
A couple of hours later and the pediatric wing in the family hospital was crowded, kids running all along the hall and grown-ups pacing back and forth waiting to see the petite princesse.

Lily-Rose Knight, the first girl born into the Knight family in over 70 years. Everyone was eager to see her and hold her, the moment Azrael came out holding her in his arms everyone rushed to his sides and immediately awed looking at the little baby sleeping peacefully in his arms. He passed her to his father, everyone was shocked seeing the all-mighty Alfonso Knight staring at her with teary eyes. No one has ever seen him cry or even shed a tear, not until this day. His sons and grandsons were speechless however some of them took secretly a bunch of pictures seeing how adorable and heartwarming this moment was.

A few days passed and the Knight family was living the dream, little Lily brought them all together again and she got them wrapped around her little baby finger without even knowing. Everyone was smiling and the atmosphere was so light and comfortable, you could hear laughs everywhere. Her brothers alongside her numerous cousins turned the living room into a playroom, they all wanted to be with her so Azrael put an additional crib for Lily in the living room and the boys just kept playing near her and spending their days trying to make her laugh despite their parents telling them that she is still too young to laugh.

Unfortunately, none of the members noticed the drastic change in Gia Knight's behavior. The once "supposedly" nice and kind woman neglected her child's needs and threw all the responsibility on her husband who didn't mind it at all.
She grew to envy her daughter for the attention she was getting from the family and the fact that the elders of the family only tolerated her for the sake of Azrael and their sons didn't make things any better. She grew to hate her daughter and even wish that she was never born, she was so blinded that she couldn't see her family's happiness.

On a night very similar to the one she was born in, Lily was taken from her crib by her mother. However this time she wasn't going to meet her family but rather be stolen from them.

The Knight family were sleeping peacefully, unaware of the tragedy that awaits them.
Soon they'll come to realize that family mustn't always be trusted... Soon they'll realize that with every joy, sadness is bound to be born...